Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm
- Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
- Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90
- Deviantart: Dahlia Wilder
I'm a sprite artist looking for projects to work on, and I would love to be a part of this if you'd have me
I can communicate via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Discord at DahliaWilder#2488. Let me know if you find that my style suits what you're looking for!
Link to my artstation portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/dahliawilder
A few sprite samples below:
Regards, and thanks for the opportunity!!^^
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 am
- Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
- Tumblr: CeeCeeVA
- Skype: ceecee021
- Location: Flower Mound, TX
Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk
For VO inquiry:
Contact me via: email@example.com
Please take a look at my gallery and info
https://www.deviantart.com/trangluu/jou ... -728625467
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 7:22 am
- Deviantart: leethien
- Skype: muzyka89dn_1
I am confident I can undertake this task.
I am looking forward to hearing from you..
- Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype : muzyka89dn_1
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671
Users browsing this forum: No registered users