[PAID - CLOSED] Need an animated background

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Raharabin

[PAID - CLOSED] Need an animated background

#1 Post by Raharabin » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:37 am

Hi there! My name is Raharabin and I am currently working on a free-to-play visual novel about flight. I'm currently most of the way through the project right now, and I find myself in need of an animated background for a specific scene.

The background itself isn't very complicated; just an image of the sky with some white fluffy clouds and birds flying through. But it does need to be animated so that the clouds and birds are moving through the scene. It needs to be looped, so that the first scene is the same as the last. I do not have a background image, so the background image needs to be drawn and colored as well as animated.

If this is something you think you can do, please send me a message along with a price quote @ raharabingames@gmail.com