Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 am
- Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
- Tumblr: CeeCeeVA
- Skype: ceecee021
- Location: Flower Mound, TX
You can reach me at CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com for rates.
Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk
For VO inquiry:
You can contact me on Discord Adhylia#7810 or via email through fiftyxtwentytwo[at]gmail.com :)
Character Artist • Commissions open!
The fee is fine for me, and also I can adapt to the same style you need
Here you can take a look of my works!
Let me know if i could do something for you firstname.lastname@example.org
link to portfolio:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F2B2C ... vteCYnEKxR
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:18 pm
- Projects: Faces de Pedra - Star Trek visual novel
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 976
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Completed: None
- Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- Deviantart: SophBelle
- itch: Child Creation
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
Users browsing this forum: No registered users