[PAID][OPEN][NSFW]Looking for Sprite Artist & BG Artist for VN Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
TheGentleViking

[PAID][OPEN][NSFW]Looking for Sprite Artist & BG Artist for VN Game

#1 Post by TheGentleViking »

Hello,
I'm currently looking for a sprite artist and background artist to do some assets for an NSFW high fantasy VN game. The work will be paid but if you are more interested in a rev share that can be discussed as well

The ideal person will understand and speak English. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to communicate ideas due to a language barrier. They will also be comfortable with mature content and 18 years or older. Having an interest and experience drawing in the high fantasy genre will be considered an asset. Payment will be handled via Paypal.

If you're interested please send a dm that includes the position you are interested in, references to your artwork and an example quote for your artwork (the example quote will allow me to understand your pricing). If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask :)

A summary of the game.
The game takes place in a town called Stulsmuc. You are the newly appointed mayor and one of the only men left in town due to an ongoing war. With the majority of men gone the town is suffering financially from a lack of farmers, shop keepers, and other professions. As the newly appointed mayor it is your job to make sure the town prospers and, find people to do the vacant jobs left behind by the men and build relationships with.

At this point in time, the game boasts an impressive amount of features including, a custom programmed dialogue engine, fully integrated AI for NPC's, a functioning turn-based battle system, encrypted saves and compiling, and a ton of other things. The main feature is definitely the AI for the NPCs which gives them schedules that they follow every day, the ability to pick and choose outfits they wear based on how "slutty" they are feeling each day, it also allows them to do things on their free time based on things they player has asked them to do or "needs" they may need to fulfil. They have feelings and opinions about other NPCs and can even do activities with other NPCs while the player isn't present.

For people interested in the sprite artist position

What is needed?
Well, the game has a very complicated customization system so the sprites will need a lot of separate parts. Currently, I'll be asking the artist to make a base full body sprite along with clothes and other things. The base sprite will have 4 separate parts, the body, pubic hair, and hair (which will need the front and back separate). The clothes will also need to be separate to allow for mixing and matching. Some of the clothes will also have variants, for example, The panties and or pants may need "wet" versions. The sprite will also need other things like piercings, hair variants, and semen.

Later, each character will also need additional sprites for sex scenes. these sprites will likely have drastically different poses and will need to also have the previously mentions clothes and accessories.

Is their a deadline?
Although the game is still being made and far from completion, it is ready for certain assets. So the sooner the first sprite and assets can be completed the better. Once one character is finished the time restraint for the other sprites will be a lot less demanding.

How many characters will you need?
The game currently will have approximately 6 different characters. But, with the support of Patreon supporters, the game will grow and more characters will be needed. But, at this point in time, I will likely only have the artist do 4 characters.

What type of characters will be in the game?
The game will have a multitude of "races", humans, demons, demi-humans, and monsters. But, none of the characters will stray too far away from typical human anatomy (no centaurs, mermaids, or naga). The characters will also have different body types. Some may be lean, muscular, "thicc", or tiny.

Do you have references for the characters and assets?
Yes and no. Although I do have either completed art or references for every character, I don't have references for all the clothes the characters may need. The main reason for this is because I would like the artist to have some creative input on outfits. I'm personally not great with designing outfits and I don't want to make things more complicated then needed.

For those interested in the background artist positions

What is needed?
The game will require a fair amount of backgrounds. Most backgrounds will need varients to depict the time of day. Currently, I'll be asking for approximately 4-5 backgrounds which include, an office, the entrance of a mansion, an overhead view of the town and it's surroundings, a bedroom, and the central plaza of a town. The overhead view will need a little extra work as some of the locations are placed withing a forest and not visible until the player discovers them.

Is their a deadline?
There is no set deadline as backgrounds are not an essential part of the coding process. But the sooner they are finished the better.

Do you have references for the backgrounds?
Yes, I do have references for the backgrounds that mostly depict perspective. I also have references for the architecture among other things. I would, however, like the artist to have fun with the background and fully embraces them adding things.

How big will you need the canvas to be?
This is something that may require discussion as I'm unsure what the best action would be when it comes the canvas size. Currently, the game is being designed with a 1920x 1080 canvas in mind. But, with the need to adjust the aspect ratio of the window the game may need a 1920x1920 canvas to allow for different computer screen ratios. The is mostly to ensure the players will have a full screen and no black bars.

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

Re: [PAID][OPEN][NSFW]Looking for Sprite Artist & BG Artist for VN Game

#2 Post by PurpleMind »

Hello! Just out of sheer curiosity, who's doing the music?

TheGentleViking

#3 Post by TheGentleViking »

PurpleMind wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:54 am Hello! Just out of sheer curiosity, who's doing the music?
At this moment we currently don't have a composer in mind and are using royalty-free music for testing. However, this will be something we will need in the future and would be happy to speak with you further about this at a later date. Thank you for reaching out.

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

#4 Post by PurpleMind »

TheGentleViking wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:12 pm
PurpleMind wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:54 am Hello! Just out of sheer curiosity, who's doing the music?
At this moment we currently don't have a composer in mind and are using royalty-free music for testing. However, this will be something we will need in the future and would be happy to speak with you further about this at a later date. Thank you for reaching out.
That would be sublime!

Leaving my mail and Discord just in case:
marek.domagala95@gmail.com/@Marek Domagała#1778

DeathSummoner
Regular
Organization: PekoPeko
Deviantart: pekopeko7

#5 Post by DeathSummoner »

Hello there,
I am interested in becoming the sprite artist or the background artist.
My Portfolio: https://www.deviantart.com/pekopeko7
Do contact me through email: pekopeko70181@gmail.com
Discord: PekoPeko#9752 (Preferred)

LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

#6 Post by LeeThien »

Hi, I can do background.
My portfolio : https://www.deviantart.com/leethien
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#7 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hello!
I'm interested in this project. I'm looking to expand my nsfw portfolio~
I offer my services as sprite artist and my style is somewhere in between anime and cartoon. You'll find prices and examples here: https://sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com
I do logos and GUI as well, if you are also interested in that~
You may contact me via:
*Discord: sterkiherz#7005
*Email: sterki.herz@gmail.com
𝓟𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓰 ✦ 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 (sterkiherz#7005) ✦ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
𝐻𝓊𝑔𝓈 & 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈, 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓀𝒾 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝓏

LanaLiebert
Regular
Deviantart: LanaLiebert

#8 Post by LanaLiebert »

Hello! Just sended you my portfolio in the private message!
Have a nice day 😊👐

FeliciaNamikaze
Regular
Completed: The Zodiac Trial (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1513 ... iac_Trial/) l Deathdays End (https://store.steampowered.com/app/9647 ... hdays_End/) l OMG not another Isekai (https://store.steampowered.com/app/2097 ... er_Isekai/)
Deviantart: whitenamikaze
Discord: whitenamikaze

#9 Post by FeliciaNamikaze »

Hello~
i'm interested in the sprite artist or background artist if you are still Open :D

i have my portofolio link below :
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=47375

or if you want to see more of my samples you can go to my devianart gallery below :
https://www.deviantart.com/whitenamikaze/gallery

thank you so much :D

icecreamonsundays

#10 Post by icecreamonsundays »

Hey, I'm a character artist and I have what it takes to make a good project with you! You can check out my portfolio here:
https://icecreamonsundays.artstation.com/

It is also extremely important that we can discuss more about exactly how many costumes and variants you want. I'm open for questions and discussion at
icecreamonsundaysart@gmail.com

About the language, I am comfortable typing and exchanging messages via email with you, if this is not a problem I think it will be fine!

Regards

LanaLiebert
Regular
Deviantart: LanaLiebert

#11 Post by LanaLiebert »

Hello, my name is Ruslana and I'm background artist with experience of creating visual novels.

You can check my work here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... xUFy6oTT2s

My prices are usually start from 90$, but negotiable for now. It depends on level of details or number of revisions.

Time changes or weather changes - 10-20$

My discord: Lana_Liebert#6293

Hope to work together with you. 🤗

Camelia_1999

#12 Post by Camelia_1999 »

HI im interested in working on you game please dm via discord camellia#4791 for the full cv here is one of my drawing
profilio7.jpg
https://twitter.com/PhngPhmVQunh1