Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 pm
- Projects: The Divine Speaker
- Organization: Two and a Half Studios
- IRC Nick: Gabmag
- Location: Australia
I'm looking for an amazing artist for a commercial project. This is a medium length gig, please read the details below:
1) Half body OR full body sprites (8 sprites in the demo, 12 in the full game)
2) CGs/Full illustrations with a number of characters + BG (4 in the demo, 39 in the full game)
Female MC, but not a romance-centric story. Please be comfortable with some gore/horror (not too much) and BxB.
Please sent your rates and portfolio/examples to: thedivinespeaker[at]yahoo.com