Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
I'm looking for a writer and outlining for my gay/bara fantasy medieval visual novel.
The the setting is a modern day world where people can travel to a different parallel world with a medieval setting. It is a light and fun adventure story with some comedy and drama but also a few kink/fetish gay NSFW scenes (So you should be comfortable working with that.)
You will have to outline the story and write the novel. I'm planning on 25.000 words.
I do have character sheets with typical behaviours, backstories, etc. Also the character art will be ready soon. I have a rough plan for the overall story and many ideas for where it could go. I also have a world building document ready with a map and different locations and information about the world and the people that live there.
I'm looking for someone to write the story which contains out of a shorter main contemporary beginning and ending and three fantasy/medieval shorter stories/routes. These three different routes can be very different thematically. So if you're into writing different genres you're very welcome. Everything is in a fantasy setting with a queer/gay focus but you don't have to be either.
It would be good if you can write in a format that is easy to use for a visual novel.
This VN is planned to be released commercially by me.
Please tell me your rates or we can talk about a set price for everything. I'm okay with paying a certain % upfront.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or here with a PM or contact me on Discord gymbeastsTom#7276
I'll need your portfolio and rates.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 am
- Completed: White Monday, Archeo: Shinar, The Visual Novel
- Projects: Black Heaven VN, Phisica, WSIiZ Mobile Game, Dear Sister,
- Skype: 607922316
- Soundcloud: marekdomagala
- itch: marekdomagala
- Location: Cracow, Poland
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram
Former video game music journalist
Styles I've done so far: epic, orchestral, electronic, lo-fi hip-hop, noir jazz, dark ambient, horror, synthwave, African folk, Japanese folk, and many different hybrids impossible to categorize within one sub-genre.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 am
- Completed: Doki2LC (psychological horror drama fan-made visual novel), USS Octopus (sci-fi visual novel), Fritz (cyberpunk RPG), Office Romance (otome game), Sins Virtues (boardgame), +500 more commissions live at http://sites.google.com/view/writing-commission
- Projects: 1,100,000 words + $50,000 generated revenue + 200 commissions and counting
- Organization: #WritingCommission
- Tumblr: StellaPurple
- Deviantart: WritingCommission
- Skype: stellapurple21
- itch: https://writingcommi
- Location: International
Users browsing this forum: No registered users