[PAID] [GxG] [18+] [CLOSED] Seeking Script Writer for Marionette

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

[PAID] [GxG] [18+] [CLOSED] Seeking Script Writer for Marionette

#1 Post by Hazel-Bun »

MARIONETTE
A GL Fantasy Visual Novel
CLOSED TO REVIEW APPLICATIONS THANK YOU!
Hello everyone! I'm Olivia, but I’m known as Hazel-Bun around here. I'm searching for a script writer for a revived visual novel project called Marionette. The premise is a golem and her mistress falling in love, but their forbidden love carries with it evil consequences.

The intended length is between 17,500-39,999 words in total paid a flat rate or a per word rate with "chapters" delivered weekly. The writer would be given an outline that includes a choice map. Art, music, and most of the UI is already complete for this project. Applicants must be 18+ or the age of majority in their country because there will be one sex scene in game.

Please contact me using one of the options below. Indicate your rate and how fast you think you can complete the work. Samples of your previous writing, especially visual novel script writing in Ren'Py is encouraged.

Twitter: @AureliaLeoS
Email: aurelialeoco [at] gmail.com
Attachments
Lily Moon + MC
Lily Moon + MC
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.