[CLOSED][PAID] Help with plotting high fantasy rpg VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
crysil
Completed: DUFE, Snow Angel
Projects: Dual Chroma
Organization: Galen Games
itch: galengames

[CLOSED][PAID] Help with plotting high fantasy rpg VN

#1 Post by crysil »

I'm working on a high fantasy VN with three routes, two guys and one girl. It's LGBT friendly so please be comfortable with that. Got art, programming and everything handled but the plot needs some work. My ideas are still disorganized and there is no linear procession apart from the main plot point. I'm hoping to flesh it out more with your help and turn it into an actionable compelling multiple-page plot outline for all three routes where the player is actually routing for the character. Would also love some help on possible game design elements to go with the plot.

Thanks for reading and please dm me on discord for more info and to discuss compensation (looking to pay a flat rate)!! :D Crysil#9783
Last edited by crysil on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't settle for a life less than what you are capable of living!
Artist & dev
Itch: https://galengames.itch.io/
Site: https://www.galengames.com/

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

Re: [PAID] Help with plotting high fantasy rpg VN

#2 Post by PurpleMind »

Hi crysil! You mentioned art and programming is being handled, how about the music? Would you consider listening to a demo tailored to the concept of the high fantasy VN? :)

I hope you find the person you're looking for!

slienhard

Re: [CLOSED][PAID] Help with plotting high fantasy rpg VN

#3 Post by slienhard »

I'd just sent you a friend request, but I missed that the status changed to "closed" in the time since I first saw it and now, so sorry about that!