Looking For Someone to Create Kickstarter Graphics! [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

Looking For Someone to Create Kickstarter Graphics! [Closed]

#1 Post by LegendEx »

EDIT: We found someone to help, thank you so much to everyone who applied!

Hello, my team and I are working on a game called Battle Royale: For Your Heart! It is a battle royale themed dating game parody. We're finishing up our 60k word extended demo in these coming weeks in preparation of launching a kickstarter campaign. To find out more about the game click here!

We're looking for someone who can match this style and vibe:

Ideally we need:
  • 6-7 character sheets with a picture of one of the love interests and some information about them such as a quote and their voice actor.
  • 8 headers/panels such as story, characters, budget etc.
  • A pie chart to show off what our budget looks like.
  • A reward chart which will show off what donation amount gets you what
  • Stretch Goal Chart (to show what our stretch goals are)
I will be able to provide reference images!

If interested, please send me a PM with your rates and some examples of your work! Our kickstarter is launching by the end of august and we'll need the work done before then. Thank you!