[Paid] Looking for a composer for a scifi visual novel [closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DarkMinistry
Projects: "Demon Hunter" +18 horror/hentai VN
Discord: PinkTail Studio#6969

[Paid] Looking for a composer for a scifi visual novel [closed]

#1 Post by DarkMinistry »

Hi all,

I’m looking for a composer to create soundtrack for a visual novel. The total length of the score would be around ~55min, divided into 26 tracks ranging from ~15s to ~3 min long. A couple on in-game tracks could be variations of the main tune. There is no rush in terms of delivery, so I’m sure we can arrange it. The budget I can offer is $35 per minute.

The game themes revolve around scifi, robots, technology and AI, with a fair share of horror, so music genre/style I’m looking for would be ideally: synth/electronic with elements of experimental, glitch, abstract, dark/creepy ambient (depending on the track). There is only one track completely different and it would have to be an uplifting, cheerful, anime-like tune. One track would also require strongly sexual sounds (moans) to be mixed into the track (sound files would be provided).

If you're interested, please contact me via PM, or even better by Discord (HS_VN#2698). Please send link to your portfolio/Soundcloud with relevant pieces of music.

Best Regards,
Adam
PinkTail Studio | https://pinktail.studio
- horny demons, ugly bastards and cute girls in deep, deep trouble

DarkMinistry
Projects: "Demon Hunter" +18 horror/hentai VN
Discord: PinkTail Studio#6969

Re: [Paid] Looking for a composer for a scifi visual novel [closed]

#2 Post by DarkMinistry »

Composer has been found, thank you all for submissions.
PinkTail Studio | https://pinktail.studio
- horny demons, ugly bastards and cute girls in deep, deep trouble