Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- written a VN
- written erotica
(we will have to read these, so make sure to attach them)
All my best
We are well established game development group that are looking to hire another writer to join our development team for a new NSFW game. We are really looking forward to start creation on this game and would like to get going as soon as possible. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org after reading the following (sorry for the wall of text, but it's important):
- This is a visual novel. You should at least be familiar with what a visual novel is.
- The writer will have to script the game using our own language, that is very similar to Ren'Py. We have a documented engine and active support should you need it.
- We want an adult (as in pornographic) cyberpunk/dystopian game (please review included current concept images for inspiration)
- We need someone that is passionate about science-fiction and who really wants to write a dystopian/cyberpunk game. You should love and be excited about the idea you are working on!
- You need experience in writing, and can show us what you written before.
- We'd like you to have written erotica before
- We'd like you to have written a VN before.
The game will include the following elements:
- Dystopian futuristic/sci-fi atmosphere.
- Sentient AI exists alongside normal people.
- Elements of romance, mystery and erotica.
We don’t have an established setting, so there is a lot of freedom to explore interesting themes. Good influences to watch before you submit your application are Blade Runner and Ex Machina. Some more already decided elements of the game:
- Main character is a male human.
- AI romantic interests are possible and encouraged.
- The plot should be deep and multi-layered, with different branches.
- The MC must have more than one sexual relationship.
- The game will be released bi-monthly in episodic format.
- We expect the game to run for at least a year.
- Excellent opportunity to join us full time after this game is done, should you want to.
Some elevator pitches we have already come up with, but keep in mind, we wanna hear your ideas too (we have already fleshed these out but we wanna see your take on it, should you decide to use them or come up with more ideas!). They can be as short as the following, and you can even use these to create a synopsis that will last the full year, should you want to:
-Idea 1: "A coder is hired to work on improving the AI of androids. During this, he gets attached to the android emotionally after first thinking it was just a robot. He succeeds with the AI improvement. The AI becomes sentient. They both become hunted."
-Idea 2: "An assassin android falls in love with its target. That android's clones then hunt the couple down."
-Idea 3: "An Android in a not-fully-artificially-intelligent military/martial police unit becomes sentient and flees her post in confusion. Seeks refuge and guidance with an ex-convict tech hacke who is supposed to have "gone straight" but helps her anyway. Avoids detection from the corporation that produced her while trying to solve why she became "awake" and if any other androids are too."
Payment to be discussed individually. You will be paid on a monthly bias. Remember to send all applications to email@example.com
Youtube Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHxDoY2D4Y
Users browsing this forum: No registered users