[CLOSED][PAID] Looking for Writer/s – Sinful Sisters [18+]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Crazy Cactus
Regular

[CLOSED][PAID] Looking for Writer/s – Sinful Sisters [18+]

#1 Post by Crazy Cactus »

PROJECT: Sinful Sisters

DEVELOPER: Crazy Cactus Entertainment LLC

LOOKING FOR: Single Writer OR Team of Two Writers

STORY INFO: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60770

COMPENSATION
Single Writer / Lead Writer
Pricing: $0.04 cents per word, est. 200,000 word budget, total: $8,000
Note: In this scenario, I will be acting as your main proofreader as you go through the story.

OR...

Two Writers / Lead Writer & Supporting Writer
Pricing: $0.05 cents per word for Lead Writer @ 120,000 words, total: $6,000 //// $0.03 cents per word for Supporting Writer @ 80,000 words, total: $2,400
Note: In this scenario, the Lead Writer will be acting as the proofreader to the Supporting Writer, to insure consistency between the two. In addition, I will still act as a proofreader to assist in this process.

(Those interested in the TWO person writing scenario MUST be comfortable and confident in each other for this set-up to work. It is also YOUR responsibility to apply for the position TOGETHER in one email, having discussed amongst yourselves privately who will take on which role – Lead and Supporting (if hired)). Be sure to include all necessary information about both of you in that email.

CONTINGENCY
In the event that the story grows beyond 200,000 words, any additional amount up to an extra 30,000 words has been budgeted at $0.03 cents per word. Why the lesser amount? To try and keep on-track and staying as close to budgeted amount as possible. Writer/s are responsible for keeping me up to date on word-count and MUST coordinate with me to get permission before going into the contingency fund.

DEADLINE
To keep to our current deadline, I would like for writing and proofreading to be done by the end of MAY 2021. In the event of adding some additional length to the story (from the contingency fund) OR if I feel the story only needs a little extra finesse or final polishing, this deadline will be extended to the end of JUNE 2021.

BONUS OPPORTUNITY
Lead Writer (one person team) - $400 bonus if story completed and proofread by end of MAY 2021.
Lead & Supporting Writer (two person team) - $200 bonus for each writer if story completed and proofread by end of MAY 2021. In the event of me deciding to use the contingency fund OR if story needs some additional polish, writer/s will still be eligible for bonus by end of JUNE 2021.

CONTRACT
Writer OR writing team of two must sign a contract with us (Crazy Cactus Entertainment LLC) prior to work commencement. Writer/s understand that contract WILL include the details mentioned above in regards to a DEADLINE (to keep on a good schedule). This contract will also include information regarding bonuses tied to meeting that deadline. This is a work-for-hire contract and terms will be written keeping that in mind.

HOW WILL I BE WORKING??
After contract signed and first payment sent, chosen writer/s and I will discuss privately via Discord how to proceed. Writer will get access to the Trello development board for Sinful Sisters. Shortly after that, we will discuss what important scenes and CGs will need to be included in the story. During this time, writer/s are encouraged to offer feedback and opinions on what they feel works or doesn't, and what could be improved upon for the overall success of Sinful Sisters. Basically, let's be professionals.

REQUIREMENTS
- You MUST be available to conference call on Discord for story planning, brainstorming, and other writing-related discussions for this project. You must be comfortable with handling critique and feedback, with the understanding that I may veto some ideas in your writing if I feel it doesn't fit my vision for Sinful Sisters. Don't take it personally – again, we're all professionals here.
- You MUST be comfortable writing adult related scenes, including impregnation, non-consensual sex and possible rape in the bad-end for one of the characters. If you are comfortable with everything else but writing that, we may be able to work something out if I write it myself or have someone else do it. As you can tell, Sinful Sisters is a dark game; filled with serious, dramatic, suspenseful, and crazily lewd moments. I want to push the boundaries, but also have some fun with the sheer dirtiness of the debauchery happening at this church.

PAYMENT
One Writer – Paid $2,000 upfront, then an additional $2,000 when hitting 100,000 words, another $2,000 payment at 150,000 words, and the final $2,000 payment upon completion.

OR

Two Writers – Lead Writer paid $2,000 upfront, an additional $2,000 paid when 60,000 words hit, then final $2,000 payment upon completion and proofreading of Supporting Writer finished. Supporting Writer paid $800 upfront, an additional $800 when 40,000 words hit, then final $800 payment upon completion.

Note: Bonus payment will be included with final payment if goal met. If total word count goes beyond 200,000 words and into the contingency fund, writer/s will be paid $0.03 cents per word up to 30,000 words upon delivery and proofread. For more info on that, refer again to 'contingency' above. If bonus date met for that situation (end of JUNE 2021) your additional bonus payment will be added into your final payment.

All payments will be sent via Paypal. You can also send invoices for payment, if your prefer that.

TO APPLY
1) Send email to: (contact information below)
2) Title your email: “Sinful Sisters – Writer – (Your Name)” / (both names if applying together)
3) Include LemmaSoft Name
4) Include Discord Name
5) Prior Experience – Preference goes to those with prior lewd (18+) writing credits, as it's obviously needed for this project. If I have to go “looking” for your work, this WILL count against you. PLEASE include links to any reference material you believe is relevant experience OR you feel best showcases your writing talents and abilities. You CAN attach copies of files or pdfs directly to the email you send me as well.
6) Confirmation: I need a written confirmation stating you're comfortable with writing non-consensual sex, including possible rape (in addition to other kinky/explicit scenes of powerplay, impregnation, etc)...

CONTACT
Email: matt.grimes88@gmail.com
Discord: CrazyCactus#0454
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrazyCactusEnt

DEADLINE TO APPLY: CLOSED

If you don't hear from me by the end of December 23rd, please assume I will have made my decision to go with someone else for this position. I will not be sending a rejection letter to each applicant. Thank you all in-advance for your interest in this position and for applying!

QUESTION/S: If you have questions prior to submitting an application, please post them here in this topic OR message me on Discord for the quickest response. Do not private message me here on LemmaSoft, as I'll be likely to miss it.

Matt a.k.a. 'Cactus'
Creative Director
Crazy Cactus Entertainment LLC

P.S. Yes, I like to be super detailed with stuff. Hope that doesn't scare the crap out of people.
Last edited by Crazy Cactus on Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

Crazy Cactus
Regular

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for Writer OR Writers [x2] – Sinful Sisters [18+]

#2 Post by Crazy Cactus »

QUICK UPDATE:
--Less than 72 hours left to apply for position. Thank you to all of you that have already done so.
--PLEASE remember to send these applications to my gmail account listed above. I left my other means of communication for those of you who had questions or concerns about anything before putting in an application.

Q&A:

Are Discord conference calls necessary?
Yes. [But let me elaborate here and now...] Discord chat will be used prior to work start. Then there will be probably 1 "check-in" chat at the end of every month, January through May. Any additional meetings can be set-up if there's an extreme pressing need for it, but probably not. The "check-in" call will most likely last a minimum 30 minutes, but could last a few hours if our back-and-forth progress is working really well. If, for any reason, I feel a meeting is no longer worth it, I will of course end it. Time is valuable for both sides.

How will we mostly be communicating then?
Most communication will be through me leaving comments or questions on your script that you'll work on using google docs. It's the most effective way for back-and-forth unless writer has some other alternative. I'm also going to be checking out Miro - it's free to use and looks like a great piece of software for keeping track of story branching - for choices, major decisions, and endings... I have to look into it a little more, but I like what I see so far.

So you're giving some slight preference to those who've written [18+] work before... Are there any other things you have a preference for?
If you have the ability to write your script in programming style way for Ren'py, that's very helpful. It saved some time during Maid Mansion when the writer worked in all the "jumps" for various choices and endings so the branching worked correctly.

What kind of style of writing, exactly, are you looking for??
I prefer when writing is done in the past tense, it appeals to me more. Same way Maid Mansion was written. There are key moments that made sense for some present tense wording, but for the most part, it was 99.9% past tense.

What kind of dialogue are you hoping for?
Depends on the character. But, for example, let's take Roslyn. She's brash, unafraid to speak her mind, has no respect for authority, and is a pretty sarcastic and serious woman. Let's take a look at a little 'sample' scene I wrote with her in mind... Keep in mind this is not written with Ren'py in mind like I'd like the writer to do.

Bi - Bishop
Ro - Roslyn
Pr - You (priest)

Bi "Well, well, Sister Roslyn... seems you're still the same 'ol rude slut-as-always."
Ro "Hmph."
Ro "...And you're still the same creep-of-a-bishop that let's his d*** do the talking."
Roslyn looked over at me, then back to the Bishop.
Ro "Who's this sorry excuse for a man? Your newest lackey?"
Three Choice Options for Response
1: My child, I'm the new priest here. Pleasure to meet you.
2: Well, well, Sister. Seems like I'll have to keep an eye on you.
3: I'm the newly appointed priest here, you ignorant b****.

(So that's a quick sample, to be sure, but hopefully gives you an idea of the kind of style I'm looking for...)

UPDATE 12/24/20: Writer has been chosen. Thank you all who took the time and applied for this position, as it came down between a few candidates before my final decision. We will announce new team members in our main development thread either by the end of this year or early next year. Hope you all have a great evening tonight and a Merry Christmas tomorrow!