Gay furry voice actors for erotic visual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
dxdgames

Gay furry voice actors for erotic visual novel

#1 Post by dxdgames »

I am a talent scout looking to recruit voice actors for a gay furry visual novel that will be release very shortly. The game is about 70% complete and we want to add voice talent to the game before we release to steam. Work will begin immediately upon accepting your participation. The rates will be discussed on a per person basis once we have decided on the cast. Thank you!
The characters are as follows:
Coyote - (Maybe southern accent or new jersey accent...)
Ram - (Bubbly personality and voice?)
Otter - (Kinda jock-ish?)
Fox - (Posh maybe very very slight british accent?)

FORM -> https://forms.gle/z2YzrHV9LxrE2qVd6

Geist

Re: Gay furry voice actors for erotic visual novel

#2 Post by Geist »

Took a stab at the form.

Kuritsu
itch: kuritsu

Re: Gay furry voice actors for erotic visual novel

#3 Post by Kuritsu »

Hi, my voice is deep (that kind of "sexy" voice), if you still need help you can pm me here, or Discord: Kuri Videos#4398 or email oliverason2603@gmail.com greetings!