[CLOSED][PAID] Wrong Number [18+][Yaoi]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

[CLOSED][PAID] Wrong Number [18+][Yaoi]

#1 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi everyone!

WitPOP is looking for talented individuals to join the team working on our first 18+ commercial project:

Synopsis:
Luka receives a phone call in the middle of the night from an unfamiliar caller. Upon answering, he quickly befriends the caller and manages to snag a movie date with them for the following Saturday.

The game is very short and will contain graphic adult scenes.

What we are looking for:
Editor [CLOSED] : An editor is required to read over the script (15k+ words) and help polish it. Someone to check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, as well as plot holes, inconsistencies in the story, and is able to provide ideas and useful feedback. Familiarity with Aussie culture is preferred but not essential.
Expected workload: 15k+ words
Rates: $0.02 - $0.03 per word (negotiable)

CG Artist [OPEN] : An illustrator that is comfortable with drawing men, nude men. Must be able to draw layered illustrations to allow variations in scene art, for example, change in facial expressions, differences in clothing, etc. Ability to match the art style of the sprites will be highly regarded but not necessary. May hire multiple artists to take on different roles, for example, a line artist, a colourist, etc.
Expected workload: Between 3-6 CG scenes, each with at least 3 variations.
Rates: Negotiable, please provide your rates when applying.

Composer [OPEN] : A musician to create sensual, funky, and relaxing music. Must be able to create looping and non-looping tracks.
Expected workload: 1 Main menu track, and depending on funding possibly more.
Rates: Negotiable, please provide your rates when applying.

If you are interested in applying for any of these roles, please note:
- This is an 18+ project and thus you must be 18 years of age or older to work on this project
- Primary communication with Project Leader and Team Members will be via Discord
- Rates should be provided in either USD or AUD, please clearly state when applying
- We pay using PayPal

We aim to have a demo out by the end of Feb, and wish to run a Kickstarter for the game during March. If successful, we are aiming for full release either in June or July.

To apply, please PM me here on lemmasoft with your name, the position you are applying for, your portfolio or examples of your work, and your rates.

Many thanks and have a great day!
Last edited by Red-Baby on Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Leader Looi

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Wrong Number [18+][Yaoi]

#2 Post by Leader Looi »

Just sent you a private message!

brightbone

#3 Post by brightbone »

Sent a PM :)

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

#4 Post by PurpleMind »

I also sent you a PM :D

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen

#5 Post by Red-Baby »

Thank you everyone that's sent a PM so far!
I am slowly reading through them all and will send replies to confirm I got your application.
I'll make a final decision on the team in February.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#6 Post by Red-Baby »

The editor role has been filled.

Still deciding about the composer and CG artist roles.

rainbow_aspirins
Deviantart: rainbowaspirins

#7 Post by rainbow_aspirins »

Sent you a PM!

Red-Baby
Veteran

#8 Post by Red-Baby »

Composer position is filled, still in search of a CG artist.

Red-Baby
Veteran

#9 Post by Red-Baby »

All positioned filled. Thank you to everyone that applied.