[Closed][Paid][18+] Looking for character/CG artist for intermittent long term

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
fellick
Projects: Triton

[Closed][Paid][18+] Looking for character/CG artist for intermittent long term

#1 Post by fellick »

Hi, I'm a solo developer working on a trainer-style sandbox game with a heavy focus on simulation systems. I'm looking for an artist that can do out characters sprites and CGs to go along with them (also ideally backgrounds and UI elements, but I understand that is a different skill set). My vision has the game in an anime art style, but if you have a more western style, please don't let that discourage you. I'm more looking for an art style that speaks to me, than any specific form.

Currently the game has 6 females characters planned, but I see that number going up as the project gets further along. Each character would likely need a couple of different poses, outfits, and facial expressions. Characters are currently implemented as a paper doll, so for things like expressions I would be looking for the individual parts and I would build the expressions in code (So like 4 eye variations, 4 eyebrows, open and closed mouths, etc.) I don't know how many total CGs there will be, but I do know that each CG will likely need lots of variations.

I plan on working on this project for as long as there is interest in it, which means that I'll likely come to you with requests for more work as I finish each new piece of the game. Depending on your speed compared to mine, there may be some delay in me getting you new orders (or you might have a queue of things from me :) ).

Also, as I am not an artist I would also be looking to you for input on design that you think would look bad. Stuff like CG shots that don't make sense, colors that clash. I'll try to provide references for things so that you and I will be on the same page from the start of a piece, but I will defer to your expertise.

The project is currently funded out of my own pocket, but I plan to eventually release it via crowdfunding during development and maybe a commercial release at the end of it, so I would need rights to do that. I would like to note that for the foreseeable future, I'm not looking for revshare or anything like that, everything will be paid for in full. In terms of pricing, I'm willing to work with your fee structure, I've got a certain budget that I've set aside for this project. I will be looking for at least loose deadlines for each piece so that I can know what to expect at what time.

Must be willing and able to draw:
  • Multiple skin tones
  • Different female body types
  • Body hair on women
  • 1 Anthro Lamia/Naga character
  • 18+ in spoiler
    Pregnancy
    Lactation
    Watersports
    Voyeurism
    X-Ray shots
If you have more questions, please reach out, my email is blindnagastudios@gmail.com or via discord (Fellick#3299). If you wish to apply, please include a link to your portfolio and outline your pricing.

Thank you :)
Last edited by fellick on Fri May 21, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fellick
Projects: Triton

Re: [Open][Paid][18+] Looking for character/CG artist for intermittent long term

#2 Post by fellick »

Re-opening applications 5/18/21

Update: Closed 5/21/21