[Closed] [Paid] Looking for new clothes drawn for existing sprite.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
CamiCarriedo
Projects: To Grant A Wish, Balance of Power
Tumblr: wizard-raz-studios
itch: wizard-raz-studios
Discord: camicarriedo

[Closed] [Paid] Looking for new clothes drawn for existing sprite.

#1 Post by CamiCarriedo »

Hello,

I'm currently working on 'Balance of Power', a commercial visual novel. Demo can be found below 🙂
https://camicarriedo.itch.io/balance-of-power

I'm hoping to commission an artist to draw some new outfits for the existing sprites that we have. Style is anime and modern day clothes.
I'll attach a picture of the sprite I'd like to start with, as preferably the style would match the sprite as much as possible.

I'd prefer to do a trial with just this sprite to start with, for around 5 outfits for the 2 poses. But if it goes well I'm planning on commissioning more for the remaining 10 sprites + the MC 🙂 .

The ideal budget would be around £150 for the 5 outfits, for £30 a piece, however prices are negotiable, especially if any of the outfits have accessories or are deemed more complicated.

You can email me at: carmine_carriedo@hotmail.co.uk
Or reach me at any of the social media accounts linked on my games Itch.io page above,
or feel free to message here 🙂

Thank you.
Cami