[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for a logo artist!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lilenee
Projects: Daydreamer
Deviantart: Lilenee0

[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for a logo artist!

#1 Post by Lilenee »

Hello! My name is Lilenee and I'm currently working on my visual novel called Daydreamer. I would like to hire a logo artist first to create the logo before I start working in anything else, so please send me your rates and logo examples.

A bit more of information:

- This project will stay non-commercial.
- If you can create UI design it's a plus, so please send me your rates and your portfolio as well. I might not commission it right now but I would prefer if the logo artist and the UI design were the same if possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!.

I'm not very active on Lemmasoft, so you can contact me better via email: lilenee0@gmail.com . But if you prefer so leave a comment or send a DM please feel free to do so! I'll check from time to time.

This will be open until the 6th of April.