[Open][PAID] Background Artist (Modern day/fantasy/dreamscape)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Gabmag
Regular
Completed: A Date with Death, The Divine Speaker, start;again, Amelie, The Sun and the Moon
Projects: Dreambound
Organization: Two and a Half Studios
IRC Nick: Gabmag

[Open][PAID] Background Artist (Modern day/fantasy/dreamscape)

#1 Post by Gabmag »

Casually looking for a background artist for a commercial visual novel.

Around 20 BGs (could be a little more or a little less) with variations (day/sunset/night). Modern interiors as well as city/classroom backgrounds. On top of that, the game is based around dreams, so you must be able to create some dreamscape style backgrounds that mix the ordinary and the extraordinary.

As well as this, some parts of the game will feature escape room style gameplay (4-5 BGs max). For these, you will need to follow a guide closely to include the items we need, as well as provide us a PSD with the items on different layers. Open to different ideas for these - my idea was to have an isometric viewpoint, but I'm happy as long as we can see a full room in one background.

Not after 3D backgrounds, and the sprites/CGs are in a webcomic/manhwa style.

If you're interested, send me an email at gabby[at]twoandahalfstudios.com and I'll take a look. I'm in no rush to hire someone, so this may be open for awhile.
i make games sometimes, other times i cry.

LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

Re: [Open][PAID] Background Artist (Modern day/fantasy/dreamscape)

#2 Post by LeeThien »

Hi, i can do background.
Feel free to contact me via Discord : muzyka89dn#6671
We can disscus more.
My DA: https://www.deviantart.com/leethien
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671