[Closed] [Paid] [Character and background artist] Saintess of the Golden Bow

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Closed] [Paid] [Character and background artist] Saintess of the Golden Bow

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

Hey, I'm Anna from Transparent Games, you can check us out on twitter (TransparentGms). For Saintess of the Golden Bow I am looking for an artist (had one, but they had to quit for personal reasons before any work was done). The project is an otome game with one love interest with a reincarnation theme. It tells the story of Celeste, who was despised and shunned all her life, but then gets chosen by the Golden Bow to defeat the Demon Lady. It does not happen on the first try though, but she grows as a person throught the game and this what the story is really about - her character growth.

The game will be around 10k words and distributed for free, but I do have a budget to pay you, which and negotiable but not as big as for a commercial game (still, it's in the hundreds). What is needed are 8 backgrounds with variations and 2 sprites, one with 3 outfits, the other one with 2.

I already have a composer. I'm writing (though I'm not a native speaker so I will need a proofreader as well).

Please dm me on discord Anna Maria Kończak#8840 or tweet at me on Twitter TransparentGms.