[CLOSED][PAID] Looking for a music producer for an original single looping EDM-style track

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GeeSeki
Regular
Projects: A Town Uncovered
itch: geeseki

[CLOSED][PAID] Looking for a music producer for an original single looping EDM-style track

#1 Post by GeeSeki »

Hi, I'm GeeSeki, creator of A Town Uncovered [NSFW].

I'm looking to commission someone who is able to produce an EDM style beat that loops for a nightclub location in the game (about 1 minute loop).

Please contact me via geesekivn@gmail.com with some relevant samples and your pricing. Thanks!
Last edited by GeeSeki on Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a music producer for an original single looping EDM-style track

#3 Post by PurpleMind »

Hi, I sent an email. Do you have an estimate of when the decision will be made?