[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a video editor to put together some NSFW scenes and audio

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GammaBreak
Regular

[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a video editor to put together some NSFW scenes and audio

#1 Post by GammaBreak »

I have a series of images/slides, as well as audio files for 2 characters. I'm looking for a proficient video editor to make a short slideshow/film with this, the final product of which would just be a video file. The imagery and audio is explicit.

The scenes consist of 20 still images with variations, with probably just under 4 minutes of dialogue that needs to be spliced in. I'm not really looking for anything real fancy with the slide transitions, likely just dissolves or whatever can be done to make it look smooth. I can also supply the written script with scene cues (one character's dialogue may be hard to line up with the script, so I can supply the appropriate time stamps in the audio in the script as well).

Please PM me here with any questions or offers. I'm not really sure what the normal rate is for video editing/creating, so I'm open to hearing your normal rates and going from there.

Kuritsu
itch: kuritsu

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a video editor to put together some NSFW scenes and audio

#2 Post by Kuritsu »

Hey, I can help you with that, I've been on YouTube for 2 years, so I know one thing or two about video editing, I use Adobe Premiere. My rates are the lowest but my quality always try to be the highest. Message me to my discord: Kuri Videos#4398 or my email oliverason2603@gmail.com. Greetings!