[CLOSED][PAID] Looking For BG Artist with a Simple Style

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Midmorrow

[CLOSED][PAID] Looking For BG Artist with a Simple Style

#1 Post by Midmorrow »

Hi,

I'm looking for a BG artist that specializes in outdoor/fantasy backgrounds with a simple and not overly-rendered style.

I've seen a lot of artists that have highly rendered backgrounds but I'm looking for one with a more simpler, cellshaded, stylistic touch to it to make the game's overall style all coherent.

The game is set in a modern-contemporary fantasy world with a strong theme of road tripping so lots of outdoors with weird and unique views and environments but also some locations may be set in towns, cities, gas-stations, places that have inorganic structures.

If you think you fit the bill and are interested, please contact me via midmorrowstudios@gmail.com