[CLOSED] Seeking: Key Title Image Artist [Paid]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

[CLOSED] Seeking: Key Title Image Artist [Paid]

#1 Post by Neeka »

Hello everyone!

I am seeking an artist to illustrate the key title image for my game Erfigardr, which you can see here: https://neeka-of-obp.itch.io/erfigardr

I'm looking for a similar style to the character art, with the title image featuring the two main characters, Ina + Melkree.

My budget is somewhat on the tight side and would prefer paying a flat one-time rate through PayPal but am open to discussion/negotiations!

Feel free to reach out to me here or over on discord (faster response) Neeka#3115.

Thank you for your time!
Last edited by Neeka on Tue May 04, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

Re: Seeking: Key Title Image Artist [Paid]

#2 Post by KiwisCorner »

hi! id be interested in chatting about this position! examples of my work are here: www.kiwiscorner.ca but I'm flexible and willing to learn/emulate artstyles to fit your needs :)
My Website and Portfolio: www.kiwiscorner.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------