[CLOSED][PAID]Looking for Character Artist [18+] [Bara/gay]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fleetsy
itch: novelidea

[CLOSED][PAID]Looking for Character Artist [18+] [Bara/gay]

#1 Post by Fleetsy »

Hi everyone,

I’m working on a commercial project: an erotic gay murder mystery. I am looking for a character artist. The preferred character style is more masculine and includes sturdier body types (not Yaoi or BL). Due to the adult nature of the game, only artists who are 18+ years of age will be considered.

I’m looking for an artist who is comfortable creating adult content and can provide me with a schedule that specifies when assets will be delivered. Speed, communication and reliability are all of key importance. Whilst this is a commercial project by design, it is personally funded at the moment. However, I intend to run a Kickstarter campaign or start a Patreon page once the demo has been completed.

Right now, my focus is on finishing the demo. The game is very much a traditional Visual Novel, however, it is being developed in Unreal 4. The systems have been completed and have been custom designed for new content to be added very quickly – I’m at the stage where I’m simply updating scenes and visuals.
However, the deadline is tight, so it is important to keep the following in mind: I need the assets to be completed by the end of July. This is only for the demo, and more assets will be required once I have secured further funding.

The current list of assets include:

6 character sprites that start just above the knee. I am offering $120 per base character sprite. This includes:
* 4 poses - the arms change pose, with angle changes in the hips and shoulders (the head and neck remain static/unchanged).
* A list of facial expressions - these are broken up into zones of the face (I will mix and match the brows, mouth, eyelids and eyeballs on my side).
Currently, there are a few costume changes planned. I am happy to discuss the rate for costume changes – this should depend on the level of complexity
(some costumes simply require the addition of an apron or a dusting of snow on the shoulders).

The main character sprite. This is significantly simpler: it is only seen from the back and does not have pose changes. I am happy to discuss the rate for this sprite and any costume changes.
A small amount of additional character artwork is also required. I am happy to discuss the rate per piece.

Please contact me with examples of your work if you are interested in working on the project and feel free to email me if you have any questions about the specifications listed:
fleet@novelideagames.com
Last edited by Fleetsy on Sun May 09, 2021 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Looking for Character Artist [18+] [Bara/gay]

#2 Post by KiwisCorner »

email sent :)!
My Website and Portfolio: www.kiwiscorner.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nikiocha
Tumblr: nikiocha
Deviantart: nikiocha
Discord: nikiocha#8715

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Looking for Character Artist [18+] [Bara/gay]

#3 Post by nikiocha »

I've sent an email, I'm looking forward to your reply :D