(OPEN) I am a writer and looking for a team to build a VN!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
moonflow123

(OPEN) I am a writer and looking for a team to build a VN!

#1 Post by moonflow123 »

Hi, I am moonflow123 and I am looking for partners to build a VN, I have already made a beginning storyline and would aprreciate it if there are people who would help me build it into a VN (and yes, Co-Writers too!). Keep in mind that I am a beginner Writer and have never gotten into a project with anyone before. The name of my story is Kalih Jagat: Tales of Two Worlds, and it is a two sided story of our Two Protagonist of different worlds Akira and Dion from Earth and Celicium to stop the realization of a prophecy that tells the end of their worlds. And.... Yes, it is still only the beginning phase (Introductory) and need help in making progress.

This will be a free project but will try to release it as a paid product on itch.io and other platforms so you will get paid based on revenues!

What I need:
Co-Writers (Having knowledge on Indonesian lore will be outstanding because Akira himself is from Indonesia even if his name is Japanese T_T)
Artist (BGM, Character Design, Background Artist)
Programmers

Please DM me at Discord moonflow123#5709 if you are interested!

P.S. I am also in the middle of writing a story for a side scroller action game that I made called Tower of Hell, and need help in realizing it because my team (college friends) disbanded and never got it to make some progress T_T, so if you're interested in that too please DM me on discord!