[CLOSED] Cartoonish, Anime-ish Backgrounds for High School game.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Seriously Senpai
Regular
Projects: Seriously Senpai I GOTTA get that Seven Senior Suitors Story! STAT!!
Tumblr: seriouslysenpaigame
itch: seriouslysenpai

[CLOSED] Cartoonish, Anime-ish Backgrounds for High School game.

#1 Post by Seriously Senpai »

Update 2: Position has been filled, thank you! Look out for more possible positions in the coming weeks!

Update: we have received interest from a few artists. We have not officially hired anyone to take on the whole job but we are doing some test runs to see if what we want can be achieved. If there is interest, we would still like to talk and see portfolios, especially those experienced in more stylized and cartoonish works, please see the thread's attachment for the style we are looking for. All that said, you will have to join a queue for possible hired work for now, while we are conducting trials with the current crop of interested artist.

We are doing work for hire on backgrounds for the first Seriously Senpai game.At least four backgrounds need to be made with the possibility of a few more, as time permits. They are mostly high school related backgrounds which include things such as class room, library, cafeteria and hallways. Some backgrounds may contain dynamic elements that will be interchangeable that should be separable by preferably simple layers.

Looking for:

1.) Someone who can style match closely to work that has already been done. See attachment below.
2.) Someone who can communicate well. This includes timely replying, regular progress updating and flexibility on direction. Discord would be a huge plus.
3.) Someone who can work at a committed, timely pace and can start by early next week.
4.) Preferably someone who can commit to the entire work load.

Base payments are made at the start of work per background, any final payment is sent on work completion. These are work for hire commissions. Rates negotiable per background complexity.

If interested, please send contact to Seriously Senpai at Seriously Senpai dot Site; no spaces or underscores.
Alternatively, contact Dev on Discord Seriously Dev#6220
PM not preferable.
Attachments
match.png
Last edited by Seriously Senpai on Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

GoyaMunoz
Regular
Deviantart: Goya-And-Yamu

Re: [OPEN] Cartoonish, Anime-ish Backgrounds for High School game.

#2 Post by GoyaMunoz »

Hi
I’m a VN artist that can do both 2D and 3D background Or mix to give discount on variations
Also does character designs and game assets
For more info and samples, kindly see my link

I hope you find interest in my flexibility in art style, and hope the link below shows how flexible I am.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I can’t message you on discord but feel free to message if you want to see morw :)
For faster response, you can also contact me here
twitter -twitter.com/goodbittering
discord - GoyaMunoz#8155
email - munozyamu (at) gmail (dot) com

Seriously Senpai
Regular
Projects: Seriously Senpai I GOTTA get that Seven Senior Suitors Story! STAT!!
Tumblr: seriouslysenpaigame
itch: seriouslysenpai

Re: [QUEUE] Cartoonish, Anime-ish Backgrounds for High School game.

#3 Post by Seriously Senpai »

Please be sure to look at the style we are looking for in the attachments to the thread. Our game universe is cartoonish and not meant to have an overly realistic feel. Also, note, as of right now we are giving some artists a trial run to see how well they can achieve what we want. We will not be hiring until after those trials are done but if you would like to talk to us now about your portfolio and rates, we will put you in queue for the next trials runs if things do not work out with the current crop of artist.
Attachments
Screenshot (124).png