[Closed] Looking for a GUI coder

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Closed] Looking for a GUI coder

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

Edit 3: Found the right person!

Edit 2: Looking for a person to code the GUI beginning of August when it's done. It's what is listed here below. If you're interested, let me know how much it would be and send me links to your previous work to the email transparentgms@gmail.com

Edit: Found the right person for the GUI so I'm now closing that :)

Hello, for 'Saintess of the Golden Bow' - a fantasy otome visual novel in production - I'm looking for a GUI artist.

The game tells the story of Celeste who one day learns that she is the savior of the realm, destined to defeat the Demon Queen... only that things are not as simple as they seem.

The GUI assets needed are:
  • Main Menu
    Textbox
    Preferences
    Choices
    Yes/No for exiting
    Save/Load
    History
    Gallery
    Music Box
Payment upfront via paypal. The project is commercial.
The deadline for completing the work is mid-August 2021. Only apply if you're available to do it by then.

Please send me your offer to transparentgms@gmail.com
Please don't message me on lemma, I will probably miss it, as I check the forum once a week.
Last edited by Lavinnia on Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

Re: [Open] Saintess of the Golden Bow is looking for an GUI artist

#2 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Heya I sent you an email
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

Lavinnia
Regular
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn

Re: [Open] Saintess of the Golden Bow is looking for an GUI artist

#3 Post by Lavinnia »

I will be deciding tomorrow. If someone was wondering if it's still open, yes, it is :)

Lavinnia
Regular

Re: [Open] Looking for a GUI coder

#4 Post by Lavinnia »

Now looking for a person to code the GUI in August, when the work on it is completed.