[CLOSED] [PAID] Programmer for a Space Invaders style minigame for VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
nikraria

[CLOSED] [PAID] Programmer for a Space Invaders style minigame for VN

#1 Post by nikraria »

Hi everyone,

The minigame is for a project +18, but there is nothing +18 into the minigame.

I have a new project based in a pseudo-80's and in the story, the player can visit an arcade and I thought would be nice to play some arcade game there.

So, looks like I need a programmer who is familiar with Pygame and creator-defined displayables to do this in the way I think.

The game needs:
  • The background screen is a large picture that moves in a loop.
  • A ship that moves left and rigth and shoot a missile with A,D and W.
  • Three kind of enemies with a variable of speed and life who moves from the top to the bottom and appears randomly.
  • If enemies get to the bottom of the screen the ship lost 1 point of shield, if lost all the points it's a game over.
  • The game needs a way to show a screen the first time the enemy gets at the bottom to the screen.
  • The game needs a way to show screens or jump to another label when the player get some specific score or gets the game over.
  • The enemies and the ship have animations depending of what happens like if the ship lost shiel or enemy is destroy.
I detailed another things in a .txt like how much seconds needs to get the enemies to get at the bottom of the screen or how much missiles the ship could shoot each second. Would be nice if I'll could modify all of that times to don't waste the time of the programmer if I need to do some changes testing the game.

I have all the animations, pictures, music and sounds ready and a guide about the seconds each thing needs to appear on the screen, I basically need someone who can transform all of that in something playable in a Ren'y Visual Novel.

Here is a picture to show how the game needs to look. I know my english is not good enough for explain some things so I think would be better to show a picture of how I see the game finished.

Maybe you need more info, feel free to reply here or send me an email.

If you think you can help me with this send me a PM or a mail to nikraria435@gmail.com and let me know more or less how much time do you need to do it and how much cost.
I prefer to pay via paypal, but if you need another way we could discuss it without problem.

Thank you very much for your time!