[Paid] Looking for Anime Character Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukaNami9909
Regular
Discord: HarukaNami#4091

[Paid] Looking for Anime Character Artist

#1 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

Hello! My name is HarukaNami! I'm mainly looking for someone who is an anime artist and also can draw original characters.

This is for a personal character for my SFW Account. Your art will be credited at all times for my ASMR business and SFW Voice Acting Business!

My references and money are ready for you to see as soon as you are chosen. No spoilers, my character is a full body, SFW style, 20+ years female anime individual, no background.

Your requirements to sign up:

-Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a seperate SFW Twitter account from your NSFW account.
- Must be comfortable using this character for 18+ contents
- Must be able to meet the deadline of one month.
- Must include your rates.

The deadline to submit your applications/samples/rates is up until 6/28/21 before midnight PST timezone.

You're welcome to use any ONE of the contacts for questions/concerns/application:

Twitter: @HarukaNamiVA4
Email: harukanami9909@gmail.com

You're welcome to tag anyone you recommend me to commission! Good luck everyone!

layerto
Regular
Completed: Learn To Code RPG (Art, https://freecodecamp.itch.io/learn-to-code-rpg), Sinsations(18+) (colourist, https://whitehand.itch.io/sinsationsvn)
Tumblr: layerto
Deviantart: layerto

Re: [Paid] Looking for Anime Character Artist

#2 Post by layerto »

Hi HarukaNami! I sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Portfolio | Lemmasoft Thread | Twitter | Instagram
Currently looking for work and commissions are open!

Email: layerto@hotmail.com

HarukaNami9909
Regular

Re: [Paid] Looking for Anime Character Artist

#3 Post by HarukaNami9909 »

3 more days left! Sign up if you haven't!