[Closed] Recruiting anime-style sprite artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Martii
Completed: In Love With a Goddess
Projects: God's Compensation
Github: martiidev
itch: martiis-novels
Discord: Martii#4678

[Closed] Recruiting anime-style sprite artist

#1 Post by Martii »

Good morning/evening everyone!

I'm currently creating my first visual novel (I am the developer) and I'm looking for a sprite artist.
I've looked at the majority of the artists offering their services these past few days but none seem to really have the art style I want.

I'd like someone who could draw a female fantasy character (a goddess) in a pure japanese/anime style, not the western style I see a lot these days.
I mean that I'm looking for the art style the original japanese visual novels have (see the examples below).
I have a few images of the character made using Koikatsu to use as an example, but some improvisation would be nice.
Basically, the work would be to "recreate" the renders I made with a more anime-like style.

I can afford 90$ maximum, that I will pay using PayPal. If I make some more money in the future weeks I might hire you again.
With this price I'd like to have the fullbody character with between 5 to 10 face expressions, and one or two arm variations.

Samples of the art style I'm looking for:
(The third one is less what I'm looking for but I really like that art style)
Image Image Image

The character I want:
The clothes she is wearing are for demonstration purpose, they can totally be changed as you like.
Image Image

My contact informations:
- Discord: Martii#4678
- Email: edgar.cdrn [at] gmail.com

If you're interested or have any question don't hesitate to contact me so we can discuss about it or even negociate.
Last edited by Martii on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Johan
Regular
Organization: DMEOW
itch: dmeow
Discord: Johan#7444

Re: [Paid] Recruiting anime-style sprite artist

#2 Post by Johan »

Hello! It would be really helpful if you could provide some sort of reference of what you're looking for!
If you want a specific kind of style for your character, a reference would help ppl to know if they are the right person for you! ^^
dmeow !
Check my silly blog!

◤ And I saw the stars ★ falling down... ◢
Check the game!! IT'S OUT!!!

noi3asyh
Projects: 4th

Re: [Paid] Recruiting anime-style sprite artist

#3 Post by noi3asyh »

Sent you a message on Discord