[Closed] [Paid] [NSFW] Hexxed: Adventurer's Academy - sprite and cg artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

[Closed] [Paid] [NSFW] Hexxed: Adventurer's Academy - sprite and cg artist

#1 Post by Lavinnia »

Edit: Closed. Artist found :)

With my current project (sfw otome game Saintess of the Golden Bow) reaching completition, I'm starting the next one which will be an eroge, a fantasy adventure story about a magical school with a male protagonist and nsfw scenes. The project will be commercial and go on kickstarter next year.

For this project I'm looking for:

Sprite artist: for the demo 5 waist-up sprites (the mc and 4 girls), 1 pose, 3 outfits each (school uniform, adventuring gear and sexy underwear) + character design. The ideal candidate would be available for work immediatly or in July. I've got the money ready.

CG artist: for the demo 4 cgs (if the kickstarter succeeds the number of additional cgs depends on it but at least 4-8 more depending on cg price). The cgs will be mostly nsfw. The sex will be monstly vanilla (one female character is a dom). The work won't be commissioned until August, but I'd like to get on someone's to-do list for that month.

Please send samples to transparentgms@gmail.com. I'm over 18 and I actually want to see nsfw samples, so don't be shy :)