[CLOSED] [Paid] [NSFW] Seeking CG / Illustration Artist for Yaoi/BL Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
freosys
Tumblr: freosys

[CLOSED] [Paid] [NSFW] Seeking CG / Illustration Artist for Yaoi/BL Visual Novel

#1 Post by freosys »

Update - The search is now closed. I have finally responded to everyone who has sent in emails, thank you so much.

Hello, I'm Frey, I am the primary artist & designer, and art director, of Sinsations, a Yaoi visual novel game that is 18+.
The game features settings that take place mostly in the modern world (city of Las Vegas), and slightly in the supernatural/fantasy world.

We have a successfully funded Kickstarter, and playable demo.

The game itself is nearing completion, it's progressing well in programming, we have nearly all of the sprites and backgrounds done, voice acting done, and a considerable portion of the CGs complete.

I am seeking an anime style Illustrator / CG artist to assist with completion of NSFW / character interaction artwork for the game, to help us complete the game in time for release.

You must be comfortable with depicting any NSFW / Sex /Adult content.

I will be providing sketches for artists to ink and color, as a guideline for assistance, so you don't have to invent the scenes from scratch.

You do not have to draw backgrounds, but backgrounds would be a huge plus if you can, or are willing to render.

Payment will not be rev share, and because we are indie and a small studio, we cannot commission out in commercial rates, only standard rates.

We can pay in the range of 75-150 USD per illustration.

It would be preferred if you could imitate a style that is very close, similar, or at least compatible to our style, exact is not required, but would be ideal.

It would also be ideal if you can work quickly with fast turnaround time (1, or 2 pieces per week, 1-2 pieces per 2 weeks at most), but we can also work with individual schedules and personal limitations. (For example, if you think you can only do 3-5 pieces for us in July, then you have to move onto other work / job, that is fine.)

If you are interested, please email me your working rates and portfolio (depicting your character illustration style, and any pair or character interactions if possible) to freyosys@gmail.com,
or the director/writer, sinfulwhitehand@gmail.com

We are working on limited time, we will likely close this opening sometime in the beginning of July, or as soon as we have enough help.

Thank you for your consideration.
Last edited by freosys on Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

freosys
Tumblr: freosys

Re: [OPEN] [Paid] [NSFW] Seeking CG / Illustration Artist for Yaoi/BL Visual Novel

#2 Post by freosys »

Hello, we've had some responses come in, but this is still open, we're still looking for help.

Ranzatsuna

Re: [OPEN] [Paid] [NSFW] Seeking CG / Illustration Artist for Yaoi/BL Visual Novel

#3 Post by Ranzatsuna »

Hi Good Day!
I am interested in helping your team with the cg work on your BL Visual Novel.

KiwisCorner
Deviantart: KiwisCorner

#4 Post by KiwisCorner »

Email sent :)
My Website and Portfolio: www.kiwiscorner.ca
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

layerto
Regular
Completed: Learn To Code RPG (Art, https://freecodecamp.itch.io/learn-to-code-rpg), Sinsations(18+) (colourist, https://whitehand.itch.io/sinsationsvn)
Tumblr: layerto
Deviantart: layerto

#5 Post by layerto »

Hi Frey, I've sent you an email!

Portfolio | Lemmasoft Thread | Twitter | Instagram
Currently looking for work and commissions are open!

Email: layerto@hotmail.com

afu
Regular
Completed: \(^o^)/
Tumblr: afusushi

#6 Post by afu »

Hello there, if you're still looking I'd like to offer my help and will send a email soon. ^^
(*´﹃`*) Commissions Open! Art samples: afuji.org
Looking to work on otome games~ (indie or commercial)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .