[Hiring] [Programmer] Creating a Visual Novel App

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

[Hiring] [Programmer] Creating a Visual Novel App

#1 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Hello! This is a paid gig. Please send a link to your portfolio and proposed rates.

I’m looking for an app similar to Choices or NTT Solmare where multiple visual novels are contained in a single application. I’ve checked and a majority seem to be programmed using Unity. But I’m open to your suggestions if you think it’s possible with Ren’Py.

I have a finished Ren’Py game and one chapter of another game for said programmer to use.

Contact Me via DM or:
Email: zelda [at] zeldaknight.com
Discord: zknight#3119
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.