[Closed] Scary and Cool Humanoid Monster needed for nearly finished VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
VHC_Softwares
Regular

[Closed] Scary and Cool Humanoid Monster needed for nearly finished VN

#1 Post by VHC_Softwares »

EDIT: I've found an artist! Thank you everyone!

I need an artist who can make a badass humanoid monster like this:

The resolution would be at least 1920 pixels tall. It also needs a few different expressions.

The project is almost finished, so rest assured, your work will be seen by many players.

If you're interested, DM me here. We can discuss pricing as well.

I don't want to spoil anything, but this badass monster will be the father of this girl in the middle:
Last edited by VHC_Softwares on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

isevuus

Re: Scary and Cool Humanoid Monster needed for nearly finished VN

#2 Post by isevuus »

Sent you a friend request on discord! I'm the one with the child's drawing of a monkey as a pfp. I've been doing aliens for a long time (ill send examples) and theres nothing I want to do more than cool humanoid monsters!