[Closed] Voice Actresses Needed for Short BxG Comedy VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
thebackup
Veteran
Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria, All I Want for Christmas is a Girlfriend, Dating Sim! Re:Mastered, Dating Sim! Luna's Lovely Summer
Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux (cancelled)
Organization: PixaelSoft
itch: thebackup

[Closed] Voice Actresses Needed for Short BxG Comedy VN

#1 Post by thebackup »

2021/8/16 - Auditions are now closed! I will be contating you within the next couple of days (Tues/Wed) if you're selected for the role(s). Thank you for sharing your voice talents!

I need three (3) voice actresses for a short comedy VN, "Dating Sim! Re:Mastered" (DSRM)!

Learn more about the project
VN Site
Project Thread

Characters that will be voiced

ImageImageImage

Paulina (left girl)
Lines: ~26
Words: ~239
Personality: Sweet, a bit timid
Pitch: High
Notes: Will have to do some screaming / shrieking
Audition Lines:
  • "Um…hi?" (Context: approaching her)
  • "So, would you uh… kindly leave before I scream “pervert”?" (Context: Paulina thinks protag is a pervert)
Cecilia (center girl)
Lines: ~28
Words: ~347 (despite having almost the same line count as Paulina's, Cecilia's lines have more words)
Personality: Tsundere, stuck-up
Pitch: Medium-high
Audition Lines:
  • "Who the hell are you?" (Context: approaching her)
  • "Don’t be like that douchebag. I’m always right, you hear?!" (Context: talking about her ex)
Luna (right girl)
Lines: ~40
Words: ~466
Personality: Silly, flirty, perverted
Pitch: Medium-high
Notes: Has some drunk lines
Audition Lines:
  • "Oh, hey there!" (Context: approaching her)
  • "Ehehe, I see! Yeah, all of that was totally true! It was such a wild party!" (Context: said some things while she was drunk, now she's snapped out of it)
More information
  • This is a non-commercial project.
  • This project has no hentai (H) scenes but you need to be comfortable with the game's coarse and sexual language, especially with Cecilia and Luna's lines. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the game's content!
  • All characters are college-aged (18+).
  • Budget: ~$25 flat rate for each character, negotiable. Payment via PayPal.
  • Deadline: This is a short VN, but everything will need to be completed within a month.
  • Format: .wav to allow for post-processing.
  • Not really required but post-processing the lines before sending in the final product would be very helpful (.wav format either way).
  • Motivation, reliability, proactivity: Very important
How to apply
Send me a PM or email me here with your demo reel and recorded audition lines for the character(s) you're interested in.

Please send submissions as links (youtube, soundcloud, dropbox, google drive, etc.), not as email attachments. Also if selected I would greatly appreciate it if recordings are sent via links as well (zipped up). Sound files (especially .wav's) eat up my account space quick. >.<

I will be keeping this open for at least 2 1/2 weeks (7/29/2021 to 8/16/2021), or until all roles have been filled and decided on. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!