[OPEN] [REV-SHARE ONLY] Erfigardr Seeking Sprite + CG Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

[OPEN] [REV-SHARE ONLY] Erfigardr Seeking Sprite + CG Artist

#1 Post by Neeka »

Hello all~ I am currently searching for a Sprite + CG artist that can replicate an existing style to illustrate some missing key art pieces.

Please be aware that one of the CGs involves violence against another person, so if you are uncomfortable with those themes please do not feel obligated to apply.

I am looking for an artist who can replicate the art style in the examples listed below. Need not be exact, but at least similar enough to not be jarring to the player.

About:

Erfigardr follows the life of Ina, a young woman who is stricken with an ancient disease. She'll have to travel through dangerous lands including Erfigardr, home to Orcs, if she's to find a cure. She's learned of a mystical healer in the land of Issofold, a landscape of snow and ice, who may be the only person who can cure her. Along the way her path entwines with various characters, all with their own motives. Her encounters are nothing of the ordinary, making alliances--perhaps even friends--with the most unlikely of fellows.

Workload:

- 3 Character Sprites: 2 Orcs with multiple expressions and 1 Human with a singular neutral expression.
- 3 CGs: One of the CGs involve violence against another person/Orc. The other two do not have any violence involved.

Example of Existing Art Style:

Payment:

Payment will be (preferably) through PayPal, with a Revenue Share set at 10%.

Please send me a DM here or on discord (Neeka Z#3115)

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Re: [OPEN] [REV-SHARE ONLY] Erfigardr Seeking Sprite + CG Artist

#2 Post by Neeka »

10/27/21 Update:

I am able to increase the Revenue-Share from 10% to 15% for a Sprite AND CG Artist (one position/person).

If you can illustrate both character artwork (sprites + CGs) AND BGs in a similar style to the existing art, you can receive a payment of 30% revenue-share.

Example of existing background style:

BG Workload:

A minimum of 5 backgrounds; a mix of interior and outdoors/landscape. It *may* be possible to have even less than five, depending on if I can use premade assets for some of the missing BGs, though a consistent art style across the board is greatly preferred.