[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for a harem sex scene in a commercial game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
raiden1358

[OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for a harem sex scene in a commercial game

#1 Post by raiden1358 »

Hello,

We are Fantasize Games Studio. We're currently looking for a writer for a harem sex scene in our game (Japanese anime style VN). The scene will involve 1 male and 5 females (each female has a distinct personality), the estimated total word count should be around 1000 words. Japanese hentai writing style (i.e, excessive moaning) is preferred. We will discuss more details with the selected writer!

If you are interested in this job, please link your writing sample for sex scene. If you have a writing sample for harem sex scene, it would be even better!

Thank you very much for your time!

Garrettacarter2021

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for a harem sex scene in a commercial game

#2 Post by Garrettacarter2021 »

Hello

My name is Garret Carter and I saw your add for a harem scene for a commercial game. I have attached one I created below. It is close to twice your stated word count, but I believe the excessive word count will help with the scene.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Attachments
LN harem sample_garrettacarter.docx
Submission for commercial game sex scene
(8.83 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Bookworm2101

Re: [OPEN][PAID] Looking for a writer for a harem sex scene in a commercial game

#3 Post by Bookworm2101 »

Hello there! My name is Areeba Khalid and I am interested in working for your platform as a fiction writer. I am a Creative writer with five years of experience in writing and ghostwriting stories, scripts and novels in multiple genres  romance and all it's sub genres. I am sending you my Resume and portfolio link and some samples of my work for you to consider kindly look at them at your leisure.

https://areebakhalid.weebly.com/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4ldOw ... p=drivesdk

Chanda
Regular
Projects: Aella of Athens (WIP)
Organization: Visual Butterfly
Deviantart: spowers161
itch: visualbutterfly

#4 Post by Chanda »

raiden1358 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:49 am The scene will involve 1 male and 5 females (each female has a distinct personality)
Can you please tell me the general personalities of each character? I am interested in making the scene described. I would also need background info leading up to the event. Thank you.