[CLOSED] [REV-SHARE] Seeking "Character Creator" Sprite Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

[CLOSED] [REV-SHARE] Seeking "Character Creator" Sprite Artist

#1 Post by Neeka »

Hello everyone, Neeka here! I've wanted to create custom resources for the community for a long time, and normally do so through edited backgrounds, etc. but this time I wanted to provide some custom sprites for others to use in their free and commercial projects!

Character Creator: A 'dress up' file (PSD) that people can edit, mix and match, etc to create custom characters. This WILL be anatomically correct, hence the NSFW label. Version 1 will be of a male, but I would like to include other body types and a female version as well one day. The art style will be (preferably) anime.

An example of a "character creator" are the commercial character sprites sold by Tokudaya--they come in hundreds of layers in an editable PSD file.

Basically, I'm hoping to create a paid character creator/mix-n-match artwork with additional paid DLC content such as outfits, hairstyles, extra body types, accessories, etc.

Version 1 will include:
  • One naked male body type (with normal + aroused versions) in a minimum of 3 skin tones
    1 Eye type in multiple colors
    3 hairstyles in multiple colors
    5 expressions with blush + dread add-ons/overlays; would be extra nice if they were split on different layers such as eyebrows, mouths, etc for further mix-n-match capabilities
    1 facial hair
    2 modern outfits
    1 accessory
Terms of Use: The purchaser MUST credit you, the artist. The artwork can be used regardless if free/paid, R18, etc works. No redistributing the art files allowed. Minor edits such as cropping, color changing, etc is allowed.

Preferred Payment: Through Revenue-Share set at a negotiable amount; paid out every X months through PAYPAL.

Character Creator Sale Price:
Up to negotiation. Will be sold via ITCH.IO.

Note: If interested, keep in mind that there will be future paid 'DLC packs' or versions which will include illustrating various body types, a female version with several body types, more outfits of varying 'themes', accessories, eye types, hairstyles, etc.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM! Let's make some nice resources for the VN dev community! <3