[CLOSED][PAID] Looking for background artists for a new LGBTQ+ NSFW Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GeeSeki
Regular
Projects: A Town Uncovered
itch: geeseki

[CLOSED][PAID] Looking for background artists for a new LGBTQ+ NSFW Game

#1 Post by GeeSeki »

Hey!

About me:
I'm GeeSeki (he/they) and I'm the creator of the successfully Patreon-funded NSFW game, A Town Uncovered. The development of the game started 6 years ago and is still going strong.

Today, I'm looking for a team of talented creators to help me work on a brand new adult LGBTQ+ game.

About the game:
Femboy: The Visual Novel is an 18+ LGBTQ+ Dating-Life Sim Visual Novel. You play as an upcoming streamer and your goal is to be the number one streamer in the world. Along the way, you’ll meet various characters to get to know and romance.

The romance-able characters are those identified as femboys no matter how else they identify (non-binary, amab, afab, trans, genderfluid, etc). These characters are a parody of the trend in the femboy community of having an online identity that is based on a niche hobby or interest that they have. Eg. FemboyFishing.

The overall feeling of the game is very cutesy, very fluffy, very colourful, bright, with a feel-good, comedic energy.

We intend to also include a SFW version where all NSFW scenes are replaced with SFW (youtube-friendly) imagery.

This game is currently in pre-production and will be put up onto Patreon to be funded through there once a demo is ready. Eventually, we also intend to release it on Steam.

About the roles available:

Note: All roles are are 18+. For all artist roles, you are able to apply for multiple of them if you believe you are strong in multiple areas.

Background Artist - This task requires you to create the background art for all the locations needed. We're looking for a style that's on the western-style, clean lineart, minimal, cute, solid colour and minimal cell shading, with strong sense of fashion sense. The pay will be per background (to be discussed and agreed on).

Lead Writer - This tasks requires you to plot out and write the dialogue for a romanceable character's storyline. The writing style will primarily consist of dialogue with a bit of narration, we don't want a narration heavy writing style. You need to be able to showcase a strong writing ability in the romance, fluff, and comedy genre. The pay will be per word count.

Character Artist - This tasks requires you to create the sprites of the characters with 9 emotions and 3 poses each. We're looking for a style that's on the western-style, clean lineart, minimal, cute, solid colour and minimal cell shading, with strong sense of fashion sense. The pay will be per character including all their emotions and pose variations (to be discussed and agreed on).

CG Artist - This tasks requires you to create the full-screen CG art of scenes during the dating sim aspect of the game and possibly other areas of the game (non-sprite work). This tasks also involves NSFW content involving explicit actions, must be comfortable and knowledgeable in anatomy. We're looking for a style that's on the western-style, clean lineart, minimal, cute, solid colour and minimal cell shading. You'll need to be able to mimic or have a similar feel to the sprite artist. The pay will be per scene including minor variations (to be discussed and agreed on).

UI Artist - This tasks requires you to create the User Interface for the game, includes menus, dialogue and text boxes, etc. We're looking for a style that's clean and minimal, on the cutesy side. The game includes a 'streaming minigame' section so a plus if you're able to design a mock streamer screen setup. The pay will be further discussed in detail.

Contact Us:
We encourage those of the LGBTQ+ community to apply or share this with fellow creators who might be interested.

Please contact us at femboyvisualnovel@gmail.com with the role you're applying for and any relevant work examples. If you have any other questions or inquiries about this project or any roles, please also contact the email and I'll be more than happy to answer them.