[CLOSED][PAID] GUI Designer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Modern Junzi

[CLOSED][PAID] GUI Designer

#1 Post by Modern Junzi »

Can YOU make a BETTER-looking menu than this?!
Screenshot 2022-01-27 202656.png
I will pay you for some QUALITY menu. The bulk of the visual novel "Monster in the Pond" is done, the music, story, sprites and BG art are all finished, even the Steam license has been purchased, but the actual interface, the gaming menu, the choices buttons, are UGLY! I will pay you to make a professional-looking visual novel and UI, they really make the difference in making an end product look polished and readable.

Looking for:
An experienced GUI designer who can follow deadlines and communicate frequently.

Employment Type:
Payment upon commission

Work commitment:
Preference for designers able to work within a deadline of two weeks.

Job Description:
Make a main menu and options screen fitting of a horror visual novel palette, make prettier imagebuttons.

Additional comments:
Please send me your commission price for a full GUI set and examples of your GUI design work. You will have complete creative freedom, I'm paying you to trust your creative judgment and effort!

Please message me on the forums, we'll discuss the job in further detail on discord.
Last edited by Modern Junzi on Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kittylove94
Regular

Re: [OPEN][PAID] GUI Designer

#2 Post by kittylove94 »

Sent you a Message! :)