[Closed][Paid] Looking for character artist [18+]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
cisco_donovan
itch: ciscodonovan

[Closed][Paid] Looking for character artist [18+]

#1 Post by cisco_donovan »

EDIT: Re-opening this post because I'm looking to add an additional artist to the team.

I am looking for a character designer and sprite artist. You will have to work within, and help develop, the game's signature noir style - see the attachments. I will be setting a very high standard of work and hoping to foster a good professional relationship. I am generous with billing and (usually) deadlines, but I do like to be kept in the loop.

I have a strong preference for candidates in Europe so that our working hours align (I'm in the UK, GMT+1).

Initially we'll do a couple of paid sketches. If that goes well (for both of us) we'll do a full sprite with a couple of expressions. If I get funding for the game I will have a lot of work available - I should know more in a month or so.

The game is an adult / nsfw / lewd visual novel called Private Dick. Step into the gumshoes of Sam Steele, private detective, in this story-driven corporate conspiracy with a cast of exotic, beautiful and above all deceitful characters.

A willingness to draw nudes is essential - although in practice most of the sprites will be clothed and decent. You are not expected to draw sexual content, but you should be comfortable with it being in the game.

An early demo is out now on https://ciscodonovan.itch.io/private-dick-alpha.

I'll start off by paying $10 USD for a small initial test piece, and if I'm happy with the style there will be something like $150 for a nicely layered sprite PSD with a few expressions, paid in instalments as we go.

I am francisco23#7035 on Discord if you want to hit me up there. I am also on Fiverr and that's a nice way to do business if you're there too.
Attachments
june-clothed.png
bobbi_color4.png
Last edited by cisco_donovan on Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

bunny-dragon-xiii
Deviantart: bunny-dragon-xiii

Re: [Open][Paid] Looking for character artist [18+]

#2 Post by bunny-dragon-xiii »

Helloo, sent you a friend request for my application.

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#3 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hello! I'm actually not from Europe but i thought i might just throw this here anyways just in case.
Just sent a friend request on discord! We can talk more about the details in there but i'll drop my portfolio in here for you to see: https://sterkiherz.wixsite.com/commish
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

cisco_donovan

Re: [Closed][Paid] Looking for character artist [18+]

#4 Post by cisco_donovan »

I am testing a couple of candidates so I'm closing this posting for now. Thanks all!

cisco_donovan

#5 Post by cisco_donovan »

I am re-opening this because I'm looking to add someone new to the team!

Professor Irony
Deviantart: professor-irony

#6 Post by Professor Irony »

Hi, I've sent you a friend request - I would be extremely interested in this project, having previously provided noir-themed artwork for the detective fiction podcast Fear Noir (see below examples). I'm also located in the UK and have no issues drawing nudes or with adult content in the game. Can provide further examples of my sprite work etc. as required over discord.

Thanks.