[OPEN][PAID][18+] Hiring an Editor/writer who can use Renpy

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dharker
Regular

[OPEN][PAID][18+] Hiring an Editor/writer who can use Renpy

#1 Post by Dharker »

We are currently looking for an editor who can work within Renpy to work on game in development called Beauty Paradise.

The game is currently written from a male perspective, but it needs to be edited to be from a female perspective, the game has already been coded from the male perspective so the editor/writer will need to edit the script directly in Renpy.

Most of the script will be small edits so that the names are correct and the gender types are written correctly. However all of the adult scenes of the game will need to be rewritten in full so that the new descriptions and dialogue match up to the new illustrations that were created for the new version of the game.

Our original editor who was to do the work is now ill and so cannot continue on it for the forseeable future so we are looking for someone to take over, some of the script has already been partially edited, but the vast majority is still to be done.

This is for a paid job. And will be something we will want to be completed very quickly.

You can either private message me here.
Or send me a dm on discord to discuss rates and such.

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/u6fNqyMFsd
Discord User: Dharker#0140

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: [OPEN][PAID][18+] Hiring an Editor/writer who can use Renpy

#2 Post by Zelan »

I'm unable to send you messages on Discord - have a look at your settings to make sure you're accepting messages from users you haven't friended. (Or if you'd rather keep them that way, make sure to note in the post that we should send a friend request first!)

Sending you a DM on here instead. (:

Bookworm2101

Re: [OPEN][PAID][18+] Hiring an Editor/writer who can use Renpy

#3 Post by Bookworm2101 »

Hello there! My name is Areeba Khalid and I am interested in working for your platform as a fiction writer. I am a Creative writer with five years of experience in writing and ghostwriting stories, scripts and novels in multiple genres including romance and all it's sub genres. I am sending you my Resume and portfolio link containing some samples of my work for you to consider kindly look at them at your leisure.
https://areebakhalid.weebly.com/
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4ldOw ... p=drivesdk