[PAID][CLOSED] Looking for Background/UI Artists

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Carraka
Projects: Maeko's Memories
itch: daringowlstudios

[PAID][CLOSED] Looking for Background/UI Artists

#1 Post by Carraka »

Edited to Add: Applications are closed at this time. Thank you to all the applicants! I wish I were making more visual novels at once so I could work with more talented people. :D

We're looking for two background/UI artists available on an ongoing basis as a contractor to contribute art to a visual novel, starting August through the end of 2022.
This visual novel was originally created for a game jam, and the latest build can be found here (the art in this build will be updated, hopefully by you): https://daring-owl-studios.itch.io/maek ... ies-latest

We are planning to eventually sell the visual novel, but you would receive payment for work as each graphic asset is completed. If the assets need additional changes after completion, we would discuss payment for the additional changes.

This game is set in a cyberpunk world. Backgrounds/environments needs to be futuristic and cyberpunk-themed in a cartoon/comic style. There are 10-20 non-animated backgrounds (with some backgrounds having day/night/weather variations).

Artists must be able to communicate in English. All work is remote. Payment can be via PayPal or another method that works for both parties.
If you are interested, please provide a link to your portfolio, your rates per hour or per graphic asset, and any relevant past experience.
Last edited by Carraka on Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reinalol
Tumblr: reina-bg
Discord: Reina#8296

Re: [PAID][OPEN] Looking for Background/UI Artists

#2 Post by reinalol »

https://www.artstation.com/reinalol

Rate: avarage 40 per BG.

kittylove94
Regular

Re: [PAID][OPEN] Looking for Background/UI Artists

#3 Post by kittylove94 »

Sent a DM : )