[OPEN] [PAID] Need BGs for a Botanical/Neon Sci-fi Otome

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
welslynn
Discord: Kelsonthesticks#3967

[OPEN] [PAID] Need BGs for a Botanical/Neon Sci-fi Otome

#1 Post by welslynn »

Hi! Thanks for checking out my post.

This project is still in the very early stages. By the end of next month, I would like to start commissioning some BGs for my otome game.

Style:
Anime Styled.
The whole world runs off the energy of plants so there will likely be botanical elements in each BG, and I want cyberpunk/neon themes included.

Working Title: Recreo
Description:
This Otome game will be SciFi themed, with an overarching subject of loneliness. Recreo (the planet everyone lives on) has been experiencing terrorist attacks from extraterrestrial aliens for the last 50 years. From the MCโ€™s perspective, the aliens are an angry and vengeful race who will stop at nothing to kill off Recreons (the people that inhabit planet Recreo). Governmental news conferences and media have expressed that the aliens are there to take over their world, and that Recreons need to unite to fight back their attacks. The MC is affected by the ongoing war, while also trying to navigate her solitary, lonely lifestyle. In each LI story, the MC learns more about her home planet of Recreo, and what the aliens are really fighting for.

So far, I have about 8 BGs that I have in mind (bedroom, living room, park, office, inside of car, gym, cafe, street in city) which a few of I need daytime/nighttime variations.

PAY:
My budget would allow for $30-$40 per BG, plus extra for the ones that need daytime/nighttime variation. I'll pay half for the sketch and the other half when you let me know that the image is done :)

IF INTERESTED:
Email: kelsonthesticks@gmail.com
or
Discord: Kelsonthesticks#3967

**Please note that I will not start commissioning until late September (next month) but please feel free to reach out with some samples of your work. I will be looking over emails/discord messages until then!
Working on my own otome VN!

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] Need BGs for a Botanical/Neon Sci-fi Otome

#2 Post by Sterkiherz »

Sent a discord request ~
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

highintheautumnsky
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c
itch: https://highintheaut

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] Need BGs for a Botanical/Neon Sci-fi Otome

#3 Post by highintheautumnsky »

Hello,

I know this call isn't for composers, however, I wanted to put my friend's hat in the ring because I think they fit the themes of this game very well.

http://www.everettfischer.com/

If you are interested please contact on discord Koyota#1981