[OPEN][PAID]Eng-Esp translator/s for 18+ BL game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

[OPEN][PAID]Eng-Esp translator/s for 18+ BL game

#1 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to translate my 18+ Yaoi game, Wrong Number, from English to Spanish. Familiarity with Australian culture is beneficial to the role but not necessary.

There is roughly 42k words in the script that needs to be translated (this doesn't include setting, main menu, or other screen text, this is additionally needed). Preferably needs to be translated by Feb/March 2023.

If interested, please leave a comment or inbox me with the following:
- Examples of previous work (if any)
- Rates in USD or AUD (paid via PayPal)

I need someone who is going to collaborate with me, not just translate the text word for word, as the game uses a lot of Aussie slang and settings which may need some explanations if you're unfamiliar with my games.

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Eng-Esp translator/s for 18+ BL game

#2 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hello!

I'm a native in Spanish and I've studied english since i was a kid. I'm not familiar with Australian slang but if you are still willing to work with me, i'd love to help! I've used to help translate from Spanish to English one of my friends comic.

If you use discord we can discuss the details in there! - sterkiherz#7005

As for rates, i would say "per word" ($0.05/word) but we can discuss this as I'm flexible!
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“