[CLOSED][PAID]Looking for Combat/Spell FX Artist for Made Marion

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SwashbucklerXX
Projects: Made Marion: A Robin Hood Romance

[CLOSED][PAID]Looking for Combat/Spell FX Artist for Made Marion

#1 Post by SwashbucklerXX »

Hello! We are an in-development, successfully Kickstarted otome/amare visual novel with a fantasy setting. I'm looking to work with a freelance artist who can create simple animations for our combat scenes as well as spell effects. This will be a series of commissions over a period of months. You'll be a part of our collaborative team, and we especially like working with artists who are excited about the project as a whole.

Our game is Made Marion, an otome/amare inspired by the legends of Robin Hood but set in an original fantasy universe. We have a more painterly style, so we're looking for animations that match it. You can see our style over on our game's Tumblr and we have a playable demo on itch and Steam (our sprite style has changed since the demo was made, but otherwise it's an accurate idea of the final game).

PLEASE BE:
1. Able to match our style (more painterly, less cartoon/realistic style).
2. Supportive of visual novels aimed at a primarily female audience.
3. LGBT+ friendly.

PLEASE PM ME:
1. A link to examples of your previous animation work.
2. An example of your rates for a particular complexity/size animation. Our combat anims will be very small and short, while our spell anims will be longer, but still not incredibly elaborate. I'm looking for either individual frames that I can animate in-engine (Ren'py) or transparent .mov files.
Last edited by SwashbucklerXX on Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SwashbucklerXX
Projects: Made Marion: A Robin Hood Romance

Re: [OPEN][PAID]Looking for Combat/Spell FX Artist for Made Marion

#2 Post by SwashbucklerXX »

Thanks everyone, our search is now closed.