[CLOSED][PAID][NSFW] Looking for a writer to pursue a WW2 Visual Novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Robertoz
itch: totsugeki-studio

[CLOSED][PAID][NSFW] Looking for a writer to pursue a WW2 Visual Novel

#1 Post by Robertoz »

Hello Lemmasofters, Robertoz here.

To quickly introduce myself, I am the creator and project lead of Spearhead Through your Heart, a visual novel based on a WW2 environment, retracing the story of a soviet soldier through a part of the war. Here is a quick synopsis of the work already done (Approximatively 10000 words) :

"The premise of the story is the player seeing World War 2 through the eyes of Alexei Ivanovich, a soviet soldier fighting in Stalingrad, and as the story begins, he is assigned to a quite difficult mission, being leading his squad at night to neutralise a German fortified position. His superior tells him the outcome of the mission is closely watched by a superior from the NKVD he wouldn't want to disappoint. Turns out, the mission turns out quite bad, a dozen of dead, his squad wiped out, but he managed to blow up the pillbox (bunker) and end up wounded. Then, after three weeks of unconsciousness, he is transferred to a camp further back in the country, where he is to handle, by order of said NKVD officer Lena Yakovna, to handle by all means a German prisoner captured, that has a mole somewhere in the camp, and that has to be found."

You will find the referencials at the end of this post (if you want to try the demo) and see for yourself the writing style of the story.

It is very important to indicate that this game as for purpose to mix a war story and a dating sim, and includes gore scenes and sexual content. The second is not necessary to sign up as writer as those scenes would be "independent" to still softly transition between the scenes on a version with that content disabled.

I already set up myself a story planning including the main events and choices, open to modifications naturally, a second act needs to be written (10000 to 12000 words) as well as six routes (Possibly up to 6000 words each excluding sexual scenes). Art and soundtrack is handled by members of the team already.

Pay rate :

0.05€/word in script, extra story planning included with this price

While this appears as a low rate, it is to be considered this is not a professional project, and my own funds that are for now handling the entirety of the project are not extensive. At the end of the project, the entirety of the payments will be tripled (you will recieve an additiona 0.1€/word) as this game will be sold on Steam. Every person contributing to the project will be credited on both the game and the coming website for our (unofficial) studio.

Please contact me on Discord if possible, else through email for more information and signing up.

Discord : Robertoz#0802
E-mail : totsugeki.studio@gmail.com

Here is the itch page for testing out the demo and seeing diverse Dev Logs : https://totsugeki-studio.itch.io

Hoping to see you soon !