[CLOSED] Sprite/CG Artist

Forum rules
Do not bump your commissions thread. Post new content instead.
Fungii
Veteran
Projects: My Life in the Sun, My Guard, Limited Edition

[CLOSED] Sprite/CG Artist

#1 Post by Fungii » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:59 pm

CLOSED WHILE I ADJUST PRICES ETC

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE, sorry for disappearing again. As I usually seem to do every couple of years :lol:

I've really missed the VN scene, and as much as I'd love to go and throw myself at projects for free, and help with NaNo, it's sadly not viable for me right now (ganbatte tho). SO in the meantime, I'd like to work for someone elses lovely project, if possible!

I'm open to pretty much any genre, and I'm open to doing NSFW projects (though we'd have to discuss the storyline and themes because there are certain things I'd be uncomfortable with).
Also worth mentioning: obviously for bulk buying I can negotiate; obviously depending on the amount of work. Feel free to ask!

Apologies for some old examples, as I said before I've been very busy and haven't had much time to work on things that don't help me pay bills.

Artwork Examples
Fullbody Example.png
'CG' Example.png
'Chibi' Example.png
Sorry for not having more relevant references to VN making; my arts moved on a little bit so I didn't want to mis-advertise with old art. If you want to see old examples of actual sprite work, you can look at this tag here.

Prices

Sprites

For £30 you'll get one arm pose, knees up, one outfit/hairstyle, and a basic set of expressions.
From then on it goes like this:
Extra Arm Pose: +8 GBP
Extra Outfit/Hairstyle (per arm pose): +15 GBP
Extra Sprite (as in same character, different pose): +20 GBP
Side Sprites: 15 GBP with basic set of expressions. Extra outfits are +5 GBP, extra hairstyles are +10GBP
I primarily work in PSD files as this gives you free reign to mix and match things around as you please once I send it off to you, but obviously you should let me know if you're unable to open those kind of files.

CGs

Single CG: 25 GBP (for a CG featuring a single character)
Extra characters: + £15
Extra Expression: +5 GBP if more than 1 change is needed
Bigger Edits: start at +10GBP, but obviously we'd have to discuss the specifications.
With background (ie if I have to draw a new one and cannot use already available background art, or a simple gradient/ambient background): starts at 15GBP depending on complexity.

Designs
Sketch Sample.png
Don't have the money to buy an entire set of sprites, but would at least like a design to show to other artists? I'm now offering a service to design your characters for you! I can work from both visual reference and worded ones, and I'm able to go completely on a "prompt", or a detailed idea.
Each character would be 15 GBP (and a full body if necessary). Any changes to a design you'd like to make will be free, provided it isn't a full 180 of the original description.

If you want a wider look at my work, feel free to click the 'art bloggle' link in my signature.
I'm also available for regular commissions, which you can find info about here.
Last edited by Fungii on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fungii
Veteran
Projects: My Life in the Sun, My Guard, Limited Edition

Re: [OPEN] Sprite/CG Artist

#2 Post by Fungii » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Have a sort of recent sprite example; though this one was made more to work with RPG maker rather than ren'py
Uyae.png
Uyae.png (59.88 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
Uyae emo.png
Uyae emo.png (63.08 KiB) Viewed 1579 times

Neeka
Regular
Projects: Alice in Neverland
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka

#3 Post by Neeka » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:04 am

I really enjoy your art. I first found you through Tapastic and then here :3 I think your prices are very fair. I know a lot of work goes into it but for new game developers (especially if the game will be non-profit) paying $70 and upwards is too much. I do hope one day I can commission you.

LizardRobot
Regular
Projects: A Town Called Shanty
Organization: Lizard Robot
Deviantart: lizrobot

#4 Post by LizardRobot » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:10 am

I really love your style and designs! I'm currently already working on something, but I would love to be able to work with you for a future project. For now, just wanted to let you know I was a fan!