( PAID/ UNPAID/ RS ) Graphic Designer : GUIs, Logos, Promos, Backgrounds

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Bakjwi

( PAID/ UNPAID/ RS ) Graphic Designer : GUIs, Logos, Promos, Backgrounds

#1 Post by Bakjwi »

Please contact me through Discord ( Bakjwi Namja#6510 ) for the fastest response! I don't often check in on Lemmasoft, so I may not see you if you inquire here!
Hello! My name is Bakjwi, and I'm a graphic designer! I specialize in making user interfaces ( GUIs ), logos, background, and promotional graphics! Below, you can find my examples and prices. I do also do unpaid projects, but only if they're non-commercial.
Like I said, I will only do unpaid project if the project is not going to be used to make some sort of income. NSFW projects are also not eligible for this offer. It also has to be a story/ project that interests me. There is not a guarantee that I will accept to work on your project.
Please contact me through Discord ( Bakjwi Namja#6510 ) for the fastest response! I don't often check in on Lemmasoft, so I may not see you if you inquire here!

Bakjwi

Re: ( PAID/ UNPAID/ RS ) Graphic Designer : GUIs, Logos, Promos, Backgrounds

#2 Post by Bakjwi »

Took a little holiday break, but now I'm back on the grind with updated prices!

Angels-do-Exist
Tumblr: angelsdoexist
Deviantart: Angels-do-Exist

Re: ( PAID/ UNPAID/ RS ) Graphic Designer : GUIs, Logos, Promos, Backgrounds

#3 Post by Angels-do-Exist »

Just letting you know that your links appear to be broken.