Artist Available (Sprite Design/BGs/Event CGs/Logos)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

Re: Artist Available (Sprite Design/BGs/Event CGs/Logos)

#16 Post by Kingv »

infel wrote:Oh may I have a slot for GUI =)
Of course! Just send me a PM about your game and what you'd like done and we can go from there.

Byron

#17 Post by Byron »

Hello, after reading this I wondered how much more a GUI for a commercial game would cost when compared to a non-commercial one? Is there a set increase in price?

Kingv
Veteran

#18 Post by Kingv »

Byron wrote:Hello, after reading this I wondered how much more a GUI for a commercial game would cost when compared to a non-commercial one? Is there a set increase in price?
For commercial work the price would double.

Kingv
Veteran

#19 Post by Kingv »

I'm working on a few GUI's currently but here's one i finished a few days ago. This was done for Razzs' visual novel Starlight Vega. Really enjoyed working on this GUI, definitely got to abuse my favorite colors, black and blue. ^^
I also can't take any credit for the logo design seeing as it was provided by Razz, but it greatly influenced the rest of the GUI.
Attachments
SV_GUI.jpg

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#20 Post by Razz »

Kingv wrote:I'm working on a few GUI's currently but here's one i finished a few days ago. This was done for Razzs' visual novel Starlight Vega. Really enjoyed working on this GUI, definitely got to abuse my favorite colors, black and blue. ^^
I also can't take any credit for the logo design seeing as it was provided by Razz, but it greatly influenced the rest of the GUI.
Black and blue is the best~

I want to give my highest recommendations for KingV. She was courteous and wonderful through the entire creation process and I absolutely love the GUI. :)

Also that logo is created by Konett, so no credit for me hah.

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#21 Post by Googaboga »

Hello.

Kingv created GUI for me that'll be used in a project that, unfortunately, has to be on a back burner right now so I can't directly point to it. But I want to give a recommend to Kingv so I'm gonna do it anyways. Kingv does a great job for great prices. She's very nice and understanding too. I've got no complaints with my experience working with her :].
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Kingv
Veteran

#22 Post by Kingv »

Razz wrote:
Kingv wrote:I'm working on a few GUI's currently but here's one i finished a few days ago. This was done for Razzs' visual novel Starlight Vega. Really enjoyed working on this GUI, definitely got to abuse my favorite colors, black and blue. ^^
Black and blue is the best~

I want to give my highest recommendations for KingV. She was courteous and wonderful through the entire creation process and I absolutely love the GUI. :)

Also that logo is created by Konett, so no credit for me hah.
Thanks for the kind review! Razz was a pleasure to work with as well. She knew what she wanted from the beginning and I was able to design a GUI based off of just a short description of what she had in mind.
Googaboga wrote:Hello.

Kingv created GUI for me that'll be used in a project that, unfortunately, has to be on a back burner right now so I can't directly point to it. But I want to give a recommend to Kingv so I'm gonna do it anyways. Kingv does a great job for great prices. She's very nice and understanding too. I've got no complaints with my experience working with her :].
Thanks so much!Can't wait to see how you use all the assets made in the future. But til then I'll definitely keep my eye on XOXO Droplets.

In other news I've been dealing with a few medical issues so some of my commissions are taking a bit longer to finish than planned. But I did just complete the GUI for Divide so please be sure to support it!
Attachments
divideGUI.jpg

Kingv
Veteran

#23 Post by Kingv »

Here's the GUI I did for IaMe for her upcoming game Danger! Dating Any New Guy Embodies Risk. It's a pretty big file so I had to shrink things down a bit so hopefully everything isn't too pixelated.
Attachments
dangerGUI.jpg

Kingv
Veteran

#24 Post by Kingv »

Totally forgot to post it here but a few months back I completed the GUI for Catch Canvas which is now on Kickstarter. Please check it out and help them reach their stretch goals!
catchCanvas_GUI.jpg
I also designed the CD cover for Starlight Vega which will be used for one of the Kickstarter backer rewards. I won't post pictures of it here as to not spoil it for the backers when it ships but it turned out really nice.

Kingv
Veteran

#25 Post by Kingv »

summer_special__GUI.jpg
Here's the GUI I designed for my NaNo16 game Summer Special!

I also finished up designing the GUI for Because We're Here which you can see a few screenshots of on Tumblr.

Currently working on GUIs for Caramel Mokaccino and another unspecified VN.

Shagwrath
Regular
Projects: Shison L, Cosmic Raven
Organization: Progeny Gaming, LLC.
IRC Nick: Shagwrath
Deviantart: shawnbaybo

#26 Post by Shagwrath »

I absolutely love your character designs, your style is just amazing in my opinion. Your GUI's are unique and awesome as well. Beautiful.
Cosmic Raven - Episode 1
[KN][Comedy][Sci-Fi][Short][18+]

Kingv
Veteran

#27 Post by Kingv »

Shagwrath wrote:I absolutely love your character designs, your style is just amazing in my opinion. Your GUI's are unique and awesome as well. Beautiful.
Thanks so much! I really appreciate you saying that!

Kingv
Veteran

#28 Post by Kingv »

GUI UPDATES~

A few weeks ago I completed the GUI for Razzs' visual novel Love Ribbon. I won't be posting images of it here because it's a Patreon specific game and info is only available for backers. So if you support Razz there be sure to check it out!

The demo for Divide has also been updated with the GUI I designed. You can download the latest version of that from itch.io. Also the finalized game is scheduled to be released next month so now's a good a time as any to play the demo before purchasing.

Also the updated GUI I designed for Because We're Here has been programmed in the demo and will be available to see next update which is supposed to be made public sometime today.

I've gotten a few messages about it but I just wanted to say that my commissions are still open! If anyone's interested just PM or leave a message here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kingv
Veteran

#29 Post by Kingv »

Recently completed designing the CG gallery for Googabogas' VN A Foretold Affair. The demo for it is already out so be sure to give it a try!
AFA_Gallery.jpg

Also finished a new studio logo for Zetsubou.
zetsubouLogo.jpg

Kingv
Veteran

#30 Post by Kingv »

It's been a while so I thought I might as well post some new screenshots of GUI I created, especially since many of the games I've been working on have been released.
loveRibbon_GUI_SS.png
Love Ribbon http://store.steampowered.com/app/559610
HappyCampers_GUI_SS.jpg
Happy Campers http://store.steampowered.com/app/603120/
TNLT_GUI_SS.jpg
Tomboys Need Love Too! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =899994756